HPP and Bill fighting

blownaltered

Established Member
I don't know man Bill has never bashed HPP and supported them for a long time. I'm not sure he would just make this crap up. Expecially with his car still up there.

Before its thrown out there I am not bashing anybody, I just find this interesting.

Last edited:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
I don't know man Bill has never bashed HPP and supported them for a long time. I'm not sure he would just make this crap up. Expecially with his car still up there.

I’ve always been a bit of a skeptic, I just find it hard to believe that a company would, out of the blue just decide to not release someone’s car… And even if that was the case, why wouldn’t you immediately be on the phone with the authorities and an attorney… It costs the company $$ to hold someone’s car.. Unless Bill is wealthy HPP has more to loose than he does.

I’ve always rooted against the establishment just because but it’s annoying when someone try’s to manipulate the perception of another for personal gain…
Bill needs to put the keyboard down and log off of the web so he can get his car..

blownaltered

Established Member
These guys have been doing business together for years and have been friends for years. You don't know one person involved in this and are just looking from the outside. I'm not taking sides on this because I really don't care. I just think its funny that their biggest supporter for the last few years is saying this. This guy has never bashed HPP on any board, he threatens people that bash HPP.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Sorry to see it go this way. HPP is great, and Bill is also a good guy.

My condolences to your family Bill, glad to see you recovered.

Hopefully this business situation can be worked out.

DR281

Established Member
I think that's a stab at me. :( :lol::lol:

Not at all, more at the people who say we only help the people that spend a lot of money.

Donnie it is plain and simple, he just choose to handle this, just like he handled a customer of ours who had a problem with us. Instead of asking what the problem was or how it could be taken care of. He insulted and threatened said person. As much as to get forever banned from DFW stangs. He has now threatened to kill me & Ozzie which will leave a few orphans in Dallas as he said. Over what? Not wanting to pay for his parts.
For years we never had an agreement with him. He put stickers on his car because he likes them. Just like the rest of the stickers on his car & trailor. He did liked us and cheered for us just like you like and cheer for GH. Except he always took things further.
I asked numerous times for him to settle down on the internet. You know as well as I & foofkilla that a lot of his publicity was bad even when he liked us. Because his internet e-thuggish ways.
Does GH give you free parts for cheering for them? Or even at cost or 10% over? Probably not, we were just trying to help him. He thought he would have all sorts of money from oil to pay for his dreams and that never panned out. Now he is moving and the car is going to another shop. I don't care to put my sticker on a car that was built by another shop. If so it would probably be on Tim Lynch's car, someone who actually wins races.
All we were trying to do was help him, he was by no means our head advertising campaign. We had no agreement furthur then I would help him out by giving him parts at cost and reduced labor rates.In exchange he would race his car, & pull our race car with his in our rig. We have had up to 20k out on this car for a long time. Now he wants to abort the whole thing, it's only fair he pay atleast 10% over cost for the parts he is taking. Had I known he would go have a field day on every forum online. I would have charged him the same as anybody else would pay for the same parts. Any positive advertising he did over the years is over weighed in negative advertisement.
The year he did go to a bunch of races, we had no agreement and had just done a few bolt ons to his car.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Not at all, more at the people who say we only help the people that spend a lot of money.

I know, I was just trying put a little humor in the situation. I just said that to Wade because so far all I've really done up there is buy oil and the JLT. I've got no beef with you guys and will continue to take my car there.

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
my car was there and ide say it turned out great and def not with a lot of money spent.. back on topic i think this is between them 2 and there are always 2 sides to the story!!

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member

Donnie it is plain and simple, he just choose to handle this, just like he handled a customer of ours who had a problem with us. Instead of asking what the problem was or how it could be taken care of. He insulted and threatened said person. As much as to get forever banned from DFW stangs. He has now threatened to kill me & Ozzie which will leave a few orphans in Dallas as he said. Over what? Not wanting to pay for his parts.
For years we never had an agreement with him. He put stickers on his car because he likes them. Just like the rest of the stickers on his car & trailor. He did liked us and cheered for us just like you like and cheer for GH. Except he always took things further.
I asked numerous times for him to settle down on the internet. You know as well as I & foofkilla that a lot of his publicity was bad even when he liked us. Because his internet e-thuggish ways.
Does GH give you free parts for cheering for them? Or even at cost or 10% over? Probably not, we were just trying to help him. He thought he would have all sorts of money from oil to pay for his dreams and that never panned out. Now he is moving and the car is going to another shop. I don't care to put my sticker on a car that was built by another shop. If so it would probably be on Tim Lynch's car, someone who actually wins races.
All we were trying to do was help him, he was by no means our head advertising campaign. We had no agreement furthur then I would help him out by giving him parts at cost and reduced labor rates.In exchange he would race his car, & pull our race car with his in our rig. We have had up to 20k out on this car for a long time. Now he wants to abort the whole thing, it's only fair he pay atleast 10% over cost for the parts he is taking. Had I known he would go have a field day on every forum online. I would have charged him the same as anybody else would pay for the same parts. Any positive advertising he did over the years is over weighed in negative advertisement.
The year he did go to a bunch of races, we had no agreement and had just done a few bolt ons to his car.

Manny/Ozzie or whomever typed that message. I think you're a little confused.

SVT Lurch = Trey

BlownAltered = Donnie

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I don't care to put my sticker on a car that was built by another shop. If so it would probably be on Tim Lynch's car, someone who actually wins races.

All we were trying to do was help him, he was by no means our head advertising campaign. We had no agreement furthur then I would help him out by giving him parts at cost and reduced labor rates.In exchange he would race his car, & pull our race car with his in our rig.
DAMN!!!!!We all thought he was yalls P.R. person. I always wondered why it was taking so damn long to finsh a pretty simple build up.

blownaltered

Established Member

Most people I know thought Bill was already getting a deal or sponsorship for his advertisement. Nobody pushed HPP more than Bill did and yes he would threaten people lives and families. Had it happen to friends of mine. If he owes you money then he needs to pay it, nobody goes into business to break even. You are there to make money just like everybody else, thats not hard to figure out. If he isn't living up to his part of the contract then it would be voided and should be charged. My posting this originally was not to stir the pot, I just thought it was interesting to see since so many people thought he was your go to guy. As far as him posting this on every board known to man, he has done more damage than he ever did good. Like I said before I hope this all gets worked out.

DR281

Established Member
Manny/Ozzie or whomever typed that message. I think you're a little confused.

SVT Lurch = Trey

BlownAltered = Donnie

I know, I'm just not the best at these forums. I don't know how to put multiple quotes into one reply. I was directing the cold air comment to Trey and filling Donnie in on the real story. The only reason I mentioned a few of your names is because you have seen the madness first hand on DFWstangs.

Dan, no way was he our PR man. More like a rude supporter. You don't want to say anything because he is throwing the name out. But sometimes it was borderline good/bad publicity.
We have done I think 3 of the same setup along with a bunch of other serious combo's thruout the year. If he had the money he would have been racing a long time ago.

mustarrosa

Established Member
I go to HPP at least once a week to say hello to the guys and they (the whole crew)have not ever,ever once told me that there was bad vibes (negative waves) going on between Bill and HPP...I have to read the web to get this...so no one there is publicly badmouthing him or telling anyone the story...so it sounds llike it is all coming from Bill...on the web

Users who are viewing this thread