HP twin turbo kits

Boosted 03

Established Member
Does anyone know if HP will sell just the turbos and piping from there kits, excluding the K-member and other components. I have tried calling and sending E-mails but have got no response. I have a tubular front setup and fuel system, I am in need of the twin 67's and the piping+intercooler. I'm curious as to what they would charge for just these components. Thanks.

TRBO VNM

Boosted 03 said:
Does anyone know if HP will sell just the turbos and piping from there kits, excluding the K-member and other components. I have tried calling and sending E-mails but have got no response. I have a tubular front setup and fuel system, I am in need of the twin 67's and the piping+intercooler. I'm curious as to what they would charge for just these components. Thanks.

I thought their customer service was top notch and they always answer the phone and emails.... :pop:

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Here is a number to the shop direct... I just talked to them about the Twin 57mm kit for the Saleen and they were really helpful. Here is the number... 505-623-2555.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
I thought their customer service was top notch and they always answer the phone and emails.... :pop:

Ever heard of forum talk? Kinda like pillow talk...

TRBO VNM

50 BMG said:
Ever heard of forum talk? Kinda like pillow talk...

sure have, but its one thing when one person says something, but when you keep reading the same stuff posted I would say that isn't just "forum talk"

Boosted 03

Established Member
Thanks for the phone number, I will call them today. I was'nt saying anything negative about HP, I was just trying to eliminate the replies saying why don't you call them. On a side note, this is for a 2001 saleen that I am building a 96 cobra engine for. I would'nt need a terminator kit with the intake and all, I will be running the sullivan. Thanks for the quick replies.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Boosted 03 said:
Thanks for the phone number, I will call them today. I was'nt saying anything negative about HP, I was just trying to eliminate the replies saying why don't you call them. On a side note, this is for a 2001 saleen that I am building a 96 cobra engine for. I would'nt need a terminator kit with the intake and all, I will be running the sullivan. Thanks for the quick replies.

Who's doing your pipe work? We're looking for a GT to do our custom kit on...

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
No, I call that over-selling a product. If I was going to be spending that much $$$ I would be pretty pissed to come up 150 hp short.

Users who are viewing this thread