HP prediction (Car goes on dyno tomorrow)

JeronimoJC

Established Member
not with a 3.0/10% overdrive combo, that's fairly aggressive.. I'm 3.1 with oem size ATI damper making 13lbs

At what RPM, and what kind of intercooler may I ask?

If you make 13 psi with a 3.1 pulley / stock size crank and the OP made 13 psi with a 3.0 pulley / 10% OD crank pulley, then the OP may have belt slip. He may be able to go with a larger pulley without losing boost by reducing belt slip.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
At what RPM, and what kind of intercooler may I ask?

If you make 13 psi with a 3.1 pulley / stock size crank and the OP made 13 psi with a 3.0 pulley / 10% OD crank pulley, then the OP may have belt slip. He may be able to go with a larger pulley without losing boost by reducing belt slip.

I have a Godspeed SpecV intercooler, it's a smaller 3" I don't think i'm losing much if any boost through it. With the OP's combo he should have good belt wrap with the overdrive crank I don't think slipping is an issue, also my Vortech trim is different..

Alysiak00

Established Member
Im Also Running A Thump Tensioner. Belt Slip Isnt An Issue. Im Sure Im Losing 1-2 Lbs From The Large Intercooler As Well Tho

Alysiak00

Established Member
@BRUTAL METAL- did u make that 13lbs through your 4v cobra, what rpm? that could play a little into it also. Theres so many factors that can play into it lol.

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
@BRUTAL METAL- did u make that 13lbs through your 4v cobra, what rpm? that could play a little into it also. Theres so many factors that can play into it lol.

Yes my current car in the avatar, I just did a tune revision about a month ago it put down 536 on 93.

Users who are viewing this thread