HP Issue

Panic661

Established Member
I'll try to see if there's another PC anywhere nearby that he can try. Thanks for the help in advance though. I'll also have him send me a video or some shit to watch.

Yea Wire, you don't have to rub your pretty water cooling in my face! :p

tnuce10

Established Member
I feel so honored to have the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me. I want to thank my cat, for always being there for me. I also want to thank President Bush for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be president, I can be 1st comment. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget, And last but not least I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say.. you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. The sky is the limit. Being the first comment is amazing. Thank you everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you just brightened my day, thank you HAHAHA

Ironhand

Banned
And just to make sure I am clear, by PCI-E connector, I don't mean the slot on the motherboard. I mean that there should be a power connection that is usually 6 pins for AMD.

Here is a shot of mine. You can see the two connectors running into the card. While has may only have one, this connection needs to be there for the cards to run.

900x900px-LL-a3f479dc_IMG_9061.jpg

Details on your setup?

Obviously its watercooled with two cards. Is it intel or AM3+ socket?

Users who are viewing this thread