Votes: 36 25.2%
  • extremely loud

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • no way for a daily drive

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters

KOOY

Established Member
keep in mind my 03 is a daily drive, all stock except the catback I am gonna do.. thanks in advance. guys..

Last edited:

CobraZb

Blown Cobra *****
Established Member
My buddy got the american thunder for his GT and they dont even sound like there is a new cat back on the thing. I personally would get the Magnaflows if I were you. They are a good design and sound great. It is important to note though, the stock GT exhaust is a tad louder then the cobra due to federal laws. Because of how loud the blower is so they had to lower the sound out of the exhaust.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
imo flowmaster is the best sounding exhaust for a mustang

it is fine for a daily drive

i ran with stock h-pipe and sounded fine

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
flows with off-road H is one of the best sounding setups IMHO, but I love my bassani. I wouldn't get magnaflows if it was me, they sound like @ss IMHO.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
The flows are definately one of the quietest catback for the Cobra that I have heard. I doubt you will even notice you have a catback when just driving normally around town.

Twinturbo Ranger

Established Member
Very quiet with the stock H-pipe, however it came to life with the catted Xpipe. It's pretty close to the perfect loudness now. It's loud enough when you take off to let people know you are for real, but gets quiet at crusing speeds if you are in 6th.
Thanks Mike

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
I have bbk lt off road h pipe and american thunder. It sound awsome. I love the way flowmaster sound. I couldnt stand it without the exhaust on it. I had to buy some.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
If you want loud, try Spintech with an off-road X-pipe. It's awesome. And remember....it's never too loud.....

RAWSN8K

pld

SoOntRebel
Established Member
KOOY said:
keep in mind my 03 is a daily drive, all stock except the catback I am gonna do.. thanks in advance. guys..
Do yourself a favor and buy either the stinger's or SLP's; the flowmaster's won't sound any better than stock.I cannot believe people rated flowmaster's loud.
:rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread