How Would you guys like NOS for the TOURS?

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by DemonSVT

Idiot... :lol:

Sorry calling them how I see them.

Anything that isn't RWD or V8 is rice huh...

What a simpleton's view of things... Must be nice to be able to count your IQ on 1 hand. :eek:

Now I remember why I never come over here...
Demon, if you noticed he was just joking about me, granted it is kinda ricer like to put NOS on a contour, being it a small motor and everything, but still...........

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Ricer like to to n2o on a small engine? Why?Yet its not ricer like to put it on a V8? Talk about close minded!! And also its also 'ricer like' to refer N2O as 'NOS' too.......

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by DemonSVT

Idiot... :lol:

Sorry calling them how I see them.

Anything that isn't RWD or V8 is rice huh...

What a simpleton's view of things... Must be nice to be able to count your IQ on 1 hand. :eek:

Now I remember why I never come over here...
Get a Clue will ya. Nowhere did I say anything that isnt rwd or v8 is rice,
must be nice to count your age on one hand ;-)

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by RTStabler51
Ricer like to to n2o on a small engine? Why?Yet its not ricer like to put it on a V8? Talk about close minded!! And also its also 'ricer like' to refer N2O as 'NOS' too.......
Yeah that was kinda stupid of me to say........

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Biggie, actually Demon knows his shit, and is very straight forward, one of the few CEGers I respect. So lets keep him around......C'mon kiddies lets all play nice.......

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Biggie, actually Demon knows his shit, and is very straight forward, one of the few CEGers I respect. So lets keep him around......C'mon kiddies lets all play nice.......
:lol: ok stabie but let him know I was joking with you and zach :) not to be so touchy when he hears the words uncle ben, rice, san francisco :)

LogiWorld123

Established Member
what in the hell anyways are you guys doing in the contour section? last time i checked neither of you have one, so why dont you leave.

DemonSVT: stay around. Please. Idiots like these characters aren't what we are about.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Matt
what in the hell anyways are you guys doing in the contour section? last time i checked neither of you have one, so why dont you leave.

DemonSVT: stay around. Please. Idiots like these characters aren't what we are about.
Hey.... if you notice I started this thread......

LogiWorld123

Established Member
<thumbs up> Great, and whats the point? Sure you raised some hopes, but didnt pull through. Just like the meet.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Yes you did get information together. Yes nobody was interested. It only took you at LEAST 5 mos to get what little information the site has. Nobody was interested because they couldn't plan for it in enough time. Game? Its a stated fact. Refuse to confront me? Refuse all you want. I am confronting you and "outlaw."

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Ok back on subject, I would like to know how many people would seriously allow my friend to do NOS on their cars, that way he can price it for us.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I'm out. Gotta a local mustang guy doing it for cheap hehehehe

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by Matt
So what you are saying is if you dont own the vehicle of that forumn you should stay out?

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by tommylightning
<<<<<<:read:
How about we ALL keep this thread on subject.

AIM is available to all of you.AIM Sign-up
For those of you that already have it, may I suggest you use it!?
ditto, now that I made that popping sound ;-)

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
As Per Tims (MY99SVT) request he knows his shit too......

Users who are viewing this thread