How Would you guys like NOS for the TOURS?

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Hey guys,

I might have a sweet hook up on NOS for all you contour owners out there.......... I am thinking it will be about $300 INSTALLED a piece, how many guys would be interested in this? This is close personal friend of mine who has a lot of connections and has just installed one on a friend of mines Contour Sport model. Horsepower was raied to between 240-255 I will find out more details, only if you guys are interested...... Thanks

-Zach

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Zach, can you find out more about this and let me know? Like..what kind of system it is, how big, the stuff that comes with it and the stuff I'm going to have to buy.

Rara

Established Member
I might be interested, but I would need to know more. Like, what all is included, and who makes it, and how much for just the stuff shipped to me. etc. (obviously nobody is driving up to my house to put it in :D and I would want to do my own anyway)

oh, and how is the A/F ratio properly maintained under juice on a returnless fuel system car?

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Rara,

You would want this guy to put it in..... hes almost God-Like in his mechanical abilities............... iLl find out more,,,,,,,,,,,

-zach

Rara

Established Member
any word?

btw, it wouldn't have anything to do with your friend's skill etc. just logistics, I don't wanna drive out there to have it put in, nor would he drive here to put it in for me. fwiw, I'm not half bad at turning wrenches myself :)

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Rara
any word?

btw, it wouldn't have anything to do with your friend's skill etc. just logistics, I don't wanna drive out there to have it put in, nor would he drive here to put it in for me. fwiw, I'm not half bad at turning wrenches myself :)
I thought i would be fun for a bunch of contour svt owners to get together and play with their cars

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Find us some more info and it may happen!!!

Originally posted by sohowcome
I thought i would be fun for a bunch of contour svt owners to get together and play with their cars

Users who are viewing this thread