How To Waterless Car Wash Tutorial & UWW+ Review

SON1C

Established Member

1TUF14SHELBY

Established Member
My 14 Shelby is DIB and I had it Opti Guarded professionally shortly after I bought it. He recommended this UWW as my weekly cleaner (I really don't drive in rain or mud) and 18 mths later and 8500 miles, with at least weekly UWW via spray bottle, good microfibers, and using straight motion technique, my paint looks flawless still. I have started following it up after it's clean with Turtle Wax Ice Spray as it seems to slicken it up and add some additional dust repellency.

Also, I use this on rims, tires, trim, interior, etc, it's really a great all around product. OH! Even use it in the house on my smooth cook top and stainless steel appliances too!

SVTDice

Established Member
UWW+ Is by far the best QD/Clay lube I've ever used. Great bang for buck as well.

hoamskilet

Established Member
I've had a bottle of this stuff sitting in my cabinet for awhile waiting to be used (wanted to finish up my open ONR bottle first) and finally got around to trying it out this past weekend. I used it as a rinseless wash and clay lube and found it to be outstanding. I think I may actually like it better than ONR. Left the paint feeling very slick and worked awesome as a clay lube with a surface prep towel

Users who are viewing this thread