How to screw up a Ford GT...

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
RARE5.0 said:

Hey it makes sense, did you ever try to get in and out of a FGT? I have maybe 200-300 miles seat time driving one to date.

The door design is horrible, ok for a race car but try driving it a lot. The door is in a position where your head rams into it when you get out. I have knocked my head on it many a times. And when you get in it is basically a guillotine when you close the door for tall people. I have to tilt my head all the way to the side to close the door to avoid getting scalped.

Also, it is a pain in the ass to find a parking spot since the doors open so wide. I drove my buddies FGT to a bar the other night and couldn't find a parking spot because you can’t get out of it.

Not ripping in the car because it is a great car, door design just sucks. I would so rather be pimping it than my Cobra by far and hope to have one in the next 5 years. That new door design is made for people that drive the car a lot and want more functionally out of it. Not to be ricey or show off. Personally I would not do it but I can see why people would.

Oh yeah, back on the topic. That white/orange one looks good, only thing I would change is to leave the lower airfoil black. To each is own, it is his car and his choice on what he wants to do with it.

19Cobra95

Banned
03 DSG Snake said:
There's one I've seen locally, a black one that is COVERED in stickers advertising the dude's Real Estate Business. I almost spit on it, but didn't have a camera for the proof :nonono:

Wow, you're such a hardass...

Users who are viewing this thread