Established Member
From the GT forum...

La Jolla, CA-

gay20GT.gif

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
What exactly is wrong? The color?
Your gunna fuss over the color or a car?
Are you serious?
You people get more and more anal everyday.
OMG that wing is 1mm to tall, those rims are 1 inch too big,
the colors aren't the stock ones....

SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!
IT's so irritating to come ehre and everyday ssee a bunch of limp dicked sally's pissing and whining about other people's automotive taste. It's one thing to give an opinion. It's another to shove your opinion down someone else's throat. Yes it's white and orange, WOOO, I think it's actualy a nice change from the normal colors. Oh shit shouldn't have said that, I might get flammed for giving an opinion that doesn't involve bashing the shit outta whatever the thread starter posted....

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Cobra Jet 429 said:
Are you serious?

SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!
IT's so irritating to come ehre and everyday ssee a bunch of limp dicked sally's pissing and whining about other people's automotive taste. It's one thing to give an opinion. It's another to shove your opinion down someone else's throat. Yes it's white and orange, WOOO, I think it's actualy a nice change from the normal colors. Oh shit shouldn't have said that, I might get flammed for giving an opinion that doesn't involve bashing the shit outta whatever the thread starter posted....

It looks like shit and you know it.

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
Cobra Jet 429 said:
Are you serious?

SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!

If you hate it so much, then quit coming here. Everyone has opinions of what the car should look like, just like you.

Now, get the sand out of your vagina.

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
MountainDew said:
If you hate it so much, then quit coming here. Everyone has opinions of what the car should look like, just like you.

Now, get the sand out of your vagina.

There's an entire beach in that guy's vagina. Jesus Christ.

Users who are viewing this thread