How to quickly lose your man-card. LOL.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I got this video link from someone on Facebook. Absolutely hilarious to watch this "big" guy timidly attempt to climb off a 1-story roof, even with help from two other guys. Even after moving down about a foot to the garage roof, he still wouldn't do it. Funny vid!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not a huge fan of heights myself, but that was sad.

All that half hanging bs, leaning back trying to hold on was more likely to get him hurt when he slipped.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Acrophobia is a beech!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Man was never meant to leave solid ground.

That being said, he was a total bitch. I hate heights just as much as the next guy, but that was a little overboard. I'm also curious why there wasn't a ladder there lol. He got up there somehow.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
whomever owns that house should lose their mancard for not having a ladder. they pulled out the step ladder from their walmart above ground pool! lol. the video would be pulitzer prize winning material had they called the fire department and a fireman had to climb a ladder to rescue him, like a cat in a tree

Equalbracket

Established Member
LOL omfg how ridiculous...So how did he get up there in the first place? He certainly didn't have a man card to lose anyway. Bet hes the loud badass at the bar tho.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
So he jumps down from the roof of the van, but is deathly afraid to jump down from maybe 3 feet higher....

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Maybe he has bad ankles? If I was one of the other dudes, after a couple minutes, I would've just snatched his ass down. LOL

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
After I broke my heal bone (calcaneus fracture) several years ago, falling only 4-5 feet from a ladder, I cannot blame him for not wanting to jump down.

When your overweight and old, no telling what you will end up breaking, even from that low roof.

Not being able to walk or drive my Cobra (clutch foot) for 3-4 months really sucked.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
After I broke my heal bone (calcaneus fracture) several years ago, falling only 4-5 feet from a ladder, I cannot blame him for not wanting to jump down.

When your overweight and old, no telling what you will end up breaking, even from that low roof.

Not being able to walk or drive my Cobra (clutch foot) for 3-4 months really sucked.

agreed but his buddy was there to help bring him down. plus the guy was acting like he was dangling on the edge of a skyscraper lol.

i would have just gone inside and had lunch. then probably bang the chick. and leave the window open so he can hear it all.

Users who are viewing this thread