How to PROPERLY deal with a telemarketer!

mr2cam

Established Member
I heard this on the Bob and Tom show about 2 years ago, funny shit!

Slowerthnyou99

Established Member
Customer service, and telemarketers get it the worst. I run collection calls when one of my employees call in from time to time. People say the most off the wall crap to you just to be ignorant...

But, I have to admit that was pretty funny.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
great classic clip!

Check out his stand up! It's hilarious!

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Customer service, and telemarketers get it the worst. I run collection calls when one of my employees call in from time to time. People say the most off the wall crap to you just to be ignorant...

But, I have to admit that was pretty funny.

ec8e5b03.jpg

Your a telemarketer! Admit it!

20redfire03

Established Member
I get telemarketer/scam artist calls at work every so often. They will start out saying we will receive some item at no cost and some other babble. I usually let them ramble on for a bit then say something off the wall or hang up. I am not really sure how people can live wit themselves calling random companies with the intent to try and screw someone over.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is so classic. I have that one saved on my hard drive. Love that show! Revenge is sweet! LOL!

I once got a call from a telemarketer and was so sick and tired of the multiple calls every night that I told the guy to hold for a minute. Purposely did other stuff for 45 minutes. Came back to the phone and believe it or not the guy was still on the phone! I then just hung up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread