How To Keep Wheels Clean For Up To 4 Weeks

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Been using the eagle keep it clean which is the exact same product on the Jeep and the M3 wheels (painted) for a few weeks and it works great. Sometimes you get a little haze in some areas but you can either respray them or very gently buff it off and it works. Megs also has something similar, guessing they are all using the same formula

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Interesting for sure. Not a huge fan of armorall products, but I'd give this a shot if it's for sure safe on chrome!

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
I actually bought this a couple of weeks ago after seeing the first vid in OP's post. It's definitely a great product. I can't wait to test it out on my mothers BMW.... Those wheels are like a brake dust magnet!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I can't believe the honey came off like that!

I know... I bet Winnie the Poo won't be putting this shit on HIS dubbs.

3010848_f496.jpg

BM1

Established Member
Seems like you would want to take the wheel off to apply that stuff. Don't think I'd want my brake rotors getting any of that on them.

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
Seems like you would want to take the wheel off to apply that stuff. Don't think I'd want my brake rotors getting any of that on them.

kind of my thought too. But I imagine the heat and force on the rotors from the pads will take the stuff right off. They need to make this spray safe for paint so I can put it behind the rear wheels and on the inner fenders.

I am also curious how well this stuff stands up to washing and if it leaves a greasy film unless you scrub it off.

Billy88LX

Established Member
I wonder if it can build up on the rim? Does it wear off after awhile? Why not try using it on your whole car?

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I might have to try applying this stuff to my front bumper to see if it makes removing the bugs any easier.

slowr w/o blowr

Established Member
I am running hawk HP+ pads front and rear. As most of you know, they are THE DIRTIEST pads known to man. This product is no joke. Works just like it says it does and the video shows. I'd recommend it to anybody.

Users who are viewing this thread