How To Keep Wheels Clean For Up To 4 Weeks

03Saleen

Termin8
Established Member
I just saw this vid over on the Corvette forums looks pretty impressive, has anyone ever tried this stuff?

[youtube_browser]JlO3dZY38N4[/youtube_browser]

A independent test proving it works.

[youtube_browser]0DEJ3Tzd73c[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

bwahl602

Established Member
interesting im gonna have to try this...

1hot281: i like the PB wheel sealant...but this looks about 3000x times easier to apply

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Didnt watch the video, but I use this stuff all of the time and it works great. The first time I tried it, I only covered half of the wheel just to see if there was a difference. Needless to say, after about a day or two, my wheel looked like pretty silly. After a week, I got tired of having a half squeaky clean wheel and I cleaned the whole thing.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
interesting im gonna have to try this...

1hot281: i like the PB wheel sealant...but this looks about 3000x times easier to apply

+1 I use the PB wheel sealant. Stuff works great and makes the chrome really pop. But can you use this stuff on chrome? If so I'm certainly gonna give it a shot.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
Looks like it will work on chrome and/or polished. It did say in the second video from the OP that it make take a slight bit away from the shine due to leaving a semi gloss finish....

[youtube_browser]fOjAeVdJHk4[/youtube_browser]

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
Can it be used to keep clean other stuff too,like wheel wells, rocker panels,etc or just wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread