How to get into a magazine?

Digital

Established Member
man you don't give up lol... find something unique or lie and say you dedicated your car to your father whos dream was to build a shelby like his dad had that died at war and you were doing it together when he died of cancer after a long sad fight. that always gets em.

michschi

Established Member
man you don't give up lol... find something unique or lie and say you dedicated your car to your father whos dream was to build a shelby like his dad had that died at war and you were doing it together when he died of cancer after a long sad fight. that always gets em.

LOL, I am not going to lie. I want the car to earn its way in. I bought the car, because I always wanted a Shelby since I was a kid. My dad was a GM guy and spent my entire childhood knocking me around when he was drunk. Only killed me on a couple occasions, and would have had nobody stepped in. He will be going to prison soon for his 5th DUI. My mother has been in prison for almost 10 years for 8 DUI and attempting to kill her boyfriend.

There's my story. Mag worthy? lol I bought this shit myself and did the work to make it mine, and I did it for me.

Ok, so I guess the whole story thing is not going to work unless I lie! ha ha:-D

Last edited:

Digital

Established Member
LOL, I am not going to lie. I want the car to earn its way in. I bought the car, because I always wanted a Shelby since I was a kid. My dad was a GM guy and spent my entire childhood knocking me around when he was drunk. Only killed me on a couple occasions, and would have had nobody stepped in. He will be going to prison soon for his 5th DUI. My mother has been in prison for almost 10 years for 8 DUI and attempting to kill her boyfriend.

There's my story. Mag worthy? lol I bought this shit myself and did the work to make it mine, and I did it for me.

Ok, so I guess the whole story thing is not going to work unless I lie! ha ha:-D
Say you're a hot chick and provide pics too. That also helps.

bigpappy33

Just a GT
Established Member
For my article I got lucky and was contacted by 5.0 just by posting on here. They are reading don't worry. They just like to look for different things at different times. Luckily they wanted an engine swapped car when I did mine so you just never know. Car looks amazing though as always!

michschi

Established Member
For my article I got lucky and was contacted by 5.0 just by posting on here. They are reading don't worry. They just like to look for different things at different times. Luckily they wanted an engine swapped car when I did mine so you just never know. Car looks amazing though as always!

Thanks man. I will keep on hoping for the best.

michschi

Established Member
Should have my new 10+ side skirts and side splitters installed in a week or so.

michschi

Established Member
Should have my new 10+ side skirts and side splitters installed in a week or so.

IMG_8189.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread