How to deal with a snoring roomamte?

AnaheimE

I'm a Wizard!
Established Member
It's so bad. First he's a shitty roommate when he's here and when he sleeps I want to just choke a bitch. I'm listening to rock music with my headphones just under ear damage and I can overhear him. It's to the point that I need to wear heavy ear plugs to drown out some of the noise, but then I miss my alarm. This shit is affecting my school work. I've got finals next week and I'm seriously considering kicking him our or some shit. It's ridicules and what really pisses me off is that I've already politely talked to him about it and he plays it off as a joke. I'm sick of this and I'm almost about to keep my can or raquet balls on my bed post to whip at him when he starts to sleep. Any other ideas before I do this?

03DOHC

Established Member
college dorm.

Then you have to address it with the school or whoever is in charge of the dorm. You don't have the right to start throwing balls at him when he sleeps since you both equally belong there. If someone started throwing shit at me while I was sleeping I'd kill a bitch.

jmk97GT

Established Member
I had this problem my freshman year. What I would do is bang really really loud on the wall so he'd kind of wake up, then he'd shutup for a couple minutes giving me time to fall asleep.

Slug Fest

not amused
Established Member
AR_E_A_R_classic-soft-flat-foam-ear.jpg

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Talk to whoever is in charge of the dorm, and see what you can do. if its affecting your work, then theres gotta be something.. i know id choke someone if someone was throwing shit at me..

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
It's ridicules and what really pisses me off is that I've already politely talked to him about it and he plays it off as a joke.
Not like there's much he can do about it unless it's caused by sleep apnea or some other breathing problem, then it can sometimes be treated. I suppose all you can do is ask to be moved or given a new roommate.

U.M.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Oh, and if your gonna do the racket ball thing, tie a string to it, and when you wail him with it, pull it back really fast, and act like your sleepin.. that will **** him up!

Users who are viewing this thread