How to 60'...?

BilletProShop

Established Member
We did all the testing for you and have come up with various packages that are proven to be the perfect setup. Setting a record 1.297 60′ for manual transmissions on the s-197 platform goes to show the R&D involved and how well our setup works. As well as they perform on the track, these components are street friendly and will not prevent you from the pleasure of just driving normally.

This package includes the following and will get you started down the right path for successful launches:

BPS adjustable perches : These allow you to fine tune your ride height with a simple twist of the retaining ring. Our perches offer 1.25” in adjustability which is more than sufficient to get your car sitting right.

Drag Springs : Depending on the weight of your vehicle, we offer different spring rates that will best suit your application.

Viking Double Adjustable Shocks: We recommend the Warrior series of viking shocks as they offer more than enough adjustability with 19 positions for both compression and rebound. This gives you a multitude of combinations to dial in your rear suspension. Paired up with other much needed components, these shocks are more than capable of getting you in the 1.30’s.

Click HERE to order and compare prices.

perch_spring_zpsucesaoui.jpg

Viking_warrior_zpsnnlonycn.gif

genesmob

Established Member
Do anti sway bars help a lot with 60ft times on drag radials? I notice the left rear on my car torques up and the right rear drops a lot on a decent launch.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Do anti sway bars help a lot with 60ft times on drag radials? I notice the left rear on my car torques up and the right rear drops a lot on a decent launch.

anti-roll bar not sway bar is what you need.

BilletProShop

Established Member
Viking strut is available. It helps alot with the 60' and makes the car a whole lot easier to drive thats for sure!

BilletProShop

Established Member
Let me see if I can find 2 videos to compare, one GT500 with no ARB, one with. You'll see how it prevents the car from ''rolling'' and keeps it going straight as an arrow.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
what makes the Viking a better choice than a single adj QA-1?

BilletProShop

Established Member
During a test and tune session this past weekend, even we we're surprised to knock this one off! Other runs were in the 1.29s. Wouldn't be surprised to get a better launch during NMRA BG or WCF in November!

- Mat

IMG_24461_zpsbhsaocgq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread