How much to buy and paint new Bumper???

Friendchicken

I think you are a retard. Taking a car like that to shows? I would be laughing my ass off at you if I saw that at a car show.

As for everyone not knowing the difference, almost 700,000 people buy/inquire about mustangs each year and know the difference in styling and price. Very few of those would know what a cobra is- which is why a 2003 cobra right off the showroom sitting beside your 2003 V6 look-a-like would get ALL the attention.

Sorry for sounding harsh

Cobra'03

Established Member
Stop him before he spawns!

How about custom fitting the rear clip from this car:

I-N-T-E-G-R-A ????

The, the sewer pipe sized muffler would have a natural home. I mean, it would be distinctive, and after all, it is what is under the hood that counts, right? Sorry, me no like.

Oh yeah, :xpl:

snakeeyes99

SVT Poster
Established Member
If your interested in selling your pieces that you are taking off, let me know!

Sorry to be a part vulture, but the guys are right- the 03 cobra loooks sweet, and I wouldn't mind upgrading my 99 with a few exterior parts.

thanks

f4sfed

Established Member
I don't understand: Eleanor has spoilers and flares, and bigger fog lights, etc. Why not enhance and expand, instead of ripping and replacing?

Also.... :xpl: PLEASE don't do it! :cryying:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I personally believe he doesn't have the balls to do what he says he's gonna do. He's just flaming us to get a rise. Show some sack, make the mods then show us. It's obvious you have our common opinion. Have fun!

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I was rearended in my 03 last month and it was 750 fow a new bumper, paint, and install.

Lomancobra

Established Member
Let the man do what he wants for god's sake. I would rather have original thought than everyone being a clone in society. I think the side pillars are awesome. I think i might get them.

Do your thing boy:thumbsup:

ArkangelX3

Established Member
4fsfed-The only thing im changing is the rear bumber to make way for possible side exhaust. Everything else will be an addition.

03Snake-If i wanted a rise, i woulda said, i smoked a brand new GT40 that i saw on (insert random highway). Im more interested in truth. I have no reason to lie. You'll see me back here with pics when i start it.

Bassin247-Thanks for the answer. you and SilverSnake, were the first ones to actually give me an answer to my original question

Lomancobra-My philsophy. Dare to be different. Doesnt mean, im not better than the next person:)

Users who are viewing this thread