How much power on Pump gas?

dover

vettekiller
Established Member
i made 717/672 18lbs, 16*, 93 Oct. Of course I did just blow my motor but I don't think that had much to do with it.

TRBO VNM

I would say, talk to your tuner and it isn't how much power on pump gas, it is how much boost your tuner will tune it on pump gas. then you will know the power.

most tuners stick around 17# on pump. maybe 18. depending on your setup, I would say you will see 680-750 on that boost level.

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
I made 650 w/17lbs 16deg & ~10.8-11.2 a/f on 93 Octane...it made 693 on 19psi, but that was on the dyno and I don't run that much on the street (again 93 only)
I think i have fairly similiar mods to you (stock heads/intake), but i'm still returnless (but I did upgrade my fuel system) and your return style.

Last edited:

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
Once my beast is on the road again, I think 14psi will suffice unless I go meth. If I don't I am saving the extra boost and race gas for the track only. This hobby has hurt my pockets too much its hard to enjoy it anymore.

On the flipside though, I may be moving to manhattan at the end of the summer, so my car will be parked at my jersey property so wear and tear will be very minimal.

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
616rwhp/656rwtq @13lbs with 14* timing on pump 94 octane. Didn't go higher as we figured it will already be useless on the street.
When things are all said and done this time will have it around 15lbs for the street I think, useless power is fun!

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
651rwhp/669rwtq on a mustang dyno @ 16 PSI at 15 deg timing.
Stock motor/heads/cam, Hellion kit with a precision GTS 76 .81 AR, 4" down pipe and larger intake piping/intercooler with a custom blow through.
This was a safe tune too. Gotta love turbos.

Last edited:

03snakeminated

Established Member
when you guys make so much power with turbos, what you use as far as input shafts goes? 26 liberty or d&d input shafts??

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
when you guys make so much power with turbos, what you use as far as input shafts goes? 26 liberty or d&d input shafts??

I have a T56 and the imput shaft is a straight 26 spline shaft. The shaft doesn't tapper down after the splines like I have seen on alot of 26 spline shaft. I don't know what brand it is since it was on the trans when I bought it.

Mine made 650rwhp and 608rwtq on 15lbs at 15* timing. But it pegged the maf and started to go a little lean at top. I have a BA2800 in a blow through set up. I think I need a mafia...

Last edited:

KJS1820

Established Member

Still on stock 10 spline :thumbsup: I have had my liberty 26 sitting for 2 years waiting to go! I havn't been to the track but do drive it hard on the street with the 315 nittos :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread