how much is a stock mach 1 block worth?

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
block prolly a few hundred maybe. problem is you can buy a teskid block for like 300 and its alot stronger the the mach block. pistons and rods are junk so prolly nothing and if the crank is forged then 300 for it, if not then prolly nothing also.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
block prolly a few hundred maybe. problem is you can buy a teskid block for like 300 and its alot stronger the the mach block. pistons and rods are junk so prolly nothing and if the crank is forged then 300 for it, if not then prolly nothing also.

Machs come with the teskid block I thought?

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
the teksid block is over rated.. the 3v block is as strong if not stronger

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
over rated :poke: stock blocks holding 1200+ hp isnt over rated. i have only read alittle on the 3v blocks and they sound good but i want to say i read something bad about them but i cant remeber what or even if it was about the 3v blocks :shrug:

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
over-rated

j/k.. I'd be interested to see if and where you might ave found the info on the 3v blocks being weak..or weaker..

Last edited:

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
never said anything about them bein weak or weaker. just i want to say i read something bad about them but once again not even sure if it was the 3v block.

bad88coupe

Established Member
how much can a teksid aluminum block hold,and is there any certain is some years better than others?

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
how much can a teksid aluminum block hold,and is there any certain is some years better than others?

from what i have read they say 1200 but im not done with my motor and it wont be anywhere around that so i cant say first hand. there all the same as far as i know.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
The Teksid blocks are yesterdays news! The new generation of Ford WAP aluminum blocks are just as strong, if not stronger. That's why the Shelby GT500 now has an aluminum block. Besides, I never heard of a block just going boom! The weak pieces are the rods and pistons, and if they let go, they can punch a hole in most anything.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
The Teksid blocks are yesterdays news! The new generation of Ford WAP aluminum blocks are just as strong, if not stronger. That's why the Shelby GT500 now has an aluminum block. Besides, I never heard of a block just going boom! The weak pieces are the rods and pistons, and if they let go, they can punch a hole in most anything.

You have never heard of people spliting the stock 302 block? i know its not a aluminum block but they still go boom lol. the ford GT has had a aluminum block for yrs now.

Users who are viewing this thread