How much HP?

TurboMack

I'm sure this has been asked before, but new to site and considering buying a 03-04 cobra and wanted to see how much hp can these stock motors handle safely! Want to do a twin turbo set up, just not sure how far I should take it with out pulling aprt motor.

Thanks

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
Well from what I have seen on the site people are running 600+ rwhp on these things with no problems where as others have problems at 500. If you have a good tune then it should be able to handle 600 and beyond but for how long I don't know that one. Good Luck

TRBO VNM

the trick is going to be the tune, gas and how often you run the high hp. i run 10-15 pounds, usually 10 on the street and wait to turn it up at the track. I have a very conservative tune. I don't run anymore than 16-17# on pump gas, 104 octane up to 23# and 116 for anything over 23. so far 5k miles and no problems. I have also been one of the people who have been putting the car through the tests with launching and 2-steps at the track and timing retard. I don't baby this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread