How much for .......

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
ah, so to get painted ones i'd have to go somewhere else.

basically i'm thinking of doing 03 side skirts and side scoops, and maybe the bumper further down the road.

To get a painted 03 rear, you are going to have to buy off someone who is getting rid of it or from a salvaged car. And still, there are a fair amount of colors that do not carry over. Yours is Zinc, right? I guess you could theoretically come across one, but it would be far easier to just buy an unpainted one and have it painted.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
if insurance is paying for it....just upgrade...i think i had to pay an extra 50 bucks or so to get an 03 over the stock 01 replacement...

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Man i hate the 99 bumpers, Glad i got one off a 01 :) I got mine off e-bay but hey its an 01 not an 03 so take that with a grain of salt. Try e-bay.

UCBeau

BreBar21 said:
To get a painted 03 rear, you are going to have to buy off someone who is getting rid of it or from a salvaged car. And still, there are a fair amount of colors that do not carry over. Yours is Zinc, right? I guess you could theoretically come across one, but it would be far easier to just buy an unpainted one and have it painted.
yea, zinc yellow...i just figured if i could order direct from Ford or someone else, prepainted would be the best way to go. but i dont think it would be hard or that expensive to get the parts painted by a local shop

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
yea, zinc yellow...i just figured if i could order direct from Ford or someone else, prepainted would be the best way to go. but i dont think it would be hard or that expensive to get the parts painted by a local shop

It's not too expensive. I paid $150 for a buddy of mine to do it on the side and then sold my stocker for $175, so it was like paint was free.

Users who are viewing this thread