How much for .......

01BlueCOBRA

GOT BIT
Established Member
For a 03/04 Cobra rear bumper ?? some lady hit my car last night. and it needs a new bumper. was thinking about the 03's

RioRed4v

Established Member
bumper is going to probably be roughly $300, then of course it will need paint, and also shipping depending on where you get it from.

CobraG

Established Member
01BlueCOBRA said:
For a 03/04 Cobra rear bumper ?? some lady hit my car last night. and it needs a new bumper. was thinking about the 03's

That sux, I hope everyone was okay. After that, how bad is the damage, what was she driving?

venomboysvt

Established Member
BreBar21 said:
That's not the 03/04 bumper. It is the 01 Cobra bumper.

well whoppidy ****ing do just trying to help dont try to be a smart ass. :loser: you seem like the kinda dude that would complain about free stuff. Dont be such a bitch because someone is trying to help. :loser:

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
venomboysvt said:
well whoppidy ****ing do just trying to help dont try to be a smart ass. :loser: you seem like the kinda dude that would complain about free stuff. Dont be such a bitch because someone is trying to help. :loser:

What the **** is your problem? The link does not say that it is the 01 rear bumper, so I was clarifying as bumpers.com does not carry the 03 bumper. He asked, "How much for a 03/04 rear bumper?" You posted a link to the wrong rear bumper. Learn to read dipshit. Go crawl back into your hole. It's assholes like you that ruin forums like this. :rollseyes

Last edited:

banthonyit

Established Member
I got mine from a member on FordPower (I think he is a member here too). His user name is: 7DMACH1

The rear bumper unpainted was only 270.00. I order that and side scoops and the shipping only came to around 16-20 (dont remember off hand).

Here is a link to his info on FordPower:

http://www.fordpower.net/forums/showthread.php?t=113530

Service was great, very fast, was very happy with the whole process.

venomboysvt

Established Member
BreBar21 said:
What the **** is your problem? The link does not say that it is the 01 rear bumper, so I was clarifying as bumpers.com does not carry the 03 bumper. He asked, "How much for a 03/04 rear bumper?" You posted a link to the wrong rear bumper. Learn to read dipshit. Go crawl back into your hole. It's assholes like you that ruin forums like this. :rollseyes

Maybe you should crawl back in your hole. I tried to offer help and so what if it was the wrong year. Instead of a smart ass remark you should of laid down a answer like ( sorry man wrong year thanks though) your the one who is ruining this forum. So what if i read it too fast not to see 03/04. I was just that quick to help out a fellow cobra brother and thats all. Why dont you take your smart ass commets and try out for a cirus because your a clown. :beer:
OH and dont send me any more PMs, with such smart ass commets we are all here to help each other and you send me this shit. If i see another one their will be a formal complaint on you ass

Last edited:

blown01cobra

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
venomboysvt said:
Maybe you should crawl back in your hole. I tried to offer help and so what if it was the wrong year. Instead of a smart ass remark you should of laid down a answer like ( sorry man wrong year thanks though) your the one who is ruining this forum. So what if i read it too fast not to see 03/04. I was just that quick to help out a fellow cobra brother and thats all. Why dont you take your smart ass commets and try out for a cirus because your a clown. :beer:
OH and dont send me any more PMs, with such smart ass commets we are all here to help each other and you send me this shit. If i see anothe one their will be a formal complant on you ass

Free post :poke: :pop:

blown01cobra

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
venomboysvt said:
OH and dont send me any more PMs, with such smart ass commets we are all here to help each other and you send me this shit. If i see another one their will be a formal complant on you ass

:eek: :nonono:

That doesn't sound like something BREBAR21 would do. :bs:

UCBeau

venomboysvt said:
you are stupid.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
venomboysvt said:
OH and dont send me any more PMs, with such smart ass commets we are all here to help each other and you send me this shit. If i see another one their will be a formal complaint on you ass

I think almost everyone on here would agree that my comment after you posted the link was in no way intended to be a smart ass remark. I was clarifying for the people who may read this thread and think they can buy a painted 03 rear bumper for $200.

As for the PM I sent you and my comments in this thread. Again, they were no more rude or insulting than what you said after I tried to clarify the link you posted. For everyone's viewing pleasure, here is the PM I sent him.Again, it is no more rude than what you posted and I was for the second time attempting to clarify what I posted,

BreBar21 said:
You're a ****ing jackass. You posted a link to a 01 rear bumper and he was asking for a 03. No where on the page did it say it was the 01 rear bumper. I posted to clarify that the link you posted was not for the bumper he wanted in case he did not know. I know this because I check with bumpers.com before I ordered my rear bumper. Learn to ****ing read before you go shooting your mouth off. It's assholes like you that ruin forums like this trying to be a hardass. **** off.

I admit the "**** off" was a bit much, but I stand by the rest.

We'll chalk everything up to a misunderstanding and let it be. I am done with this and it is water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. :beer:

Now, for information related to the thread. I bought my 03 rear from Ford Parts Network. They have a good price, but shipping can be high depending on where you live and where the bumper is coming from.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
so can you buy the parts painted or unpainted?

From Ford they only come unpainted.

Edit: And even thought bumpers.com does not carry 03 rears, their bumpers are blemished and usually need to be repainted any way.

Last edited:

UCBeau

ah, so to get painted ones i'd have to go somewhere else.

basically i'm thinking of doing 03 side skirts and side scoops, and maybe the bumper further down the road.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread