How many

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
My wife supports me greatly. I have 2 Cobras because of her. She's the one who suggested getting the vert. Now that we have it she grabs the keys and tells me let's go for a drive and she drives.

Although she does not want to be in the garage and she does not particularly care for car shows she is always supporting me. Even when boxes of parts come to the house every other day she NEVER asks how much it cost nor does she ask why I bought said parts.

She never complains about me working out in the garage and she comes out to check on me and ask if I want something cold to drink.

It's AWESOME!!!!!

MissV8der

Established Member
My boyfriend supports it since he's in to Mustangs as much as I am and owns a '13 GT.

My EX husband was not as understanding about my passion for my car or video games, which only contributed to the downfall of our marriage.

The only thing my boyfriend and I argue about now is who gets to order first, since we take turns buying stuff for our cars

01yellercobra

Established Member
My wife supports me greatly. I have 2 Cobras because of her. She's the one who suggested getting the vert. Now that we have it she grabs the keys and tells me let's go for a drive and she drives.

Although she does not want to be in the garage and she does not particularly care for car shows she is always supporting me. Even when boxes of parts come to the house every other day she NEVER asks how much it cost nor does she ask why I bought said parts.

She never complains about me working out in the garage and she comes out to check on me and ask if I want something cold to drink.

It's AWESOME!!!!!
You add the story about how the vert became hers.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, since my wife actually wanted to buy a 04 Cobra new, but didn't because she didn't know if she would be able to learn to drive a manual and didn't think I had the patience to show her, she bought a 04 GT brand new. She still has it, and it is Procharged with Flowmasters. She just about put my old Foxbody into a fence post at my parents when we were dating, which is why she didn't want me to teach her. She said I yelled at her. I did of course, because I was screaming "push the clutch in and hit the brake!".

Anyhow, she is the reason I finally bought my Cobra. I said I would own one before turning 30, which didn't happen, but I got one at 32 years of age. She didn't tell me I couldn't build it like I have and has been very supportive. I am a lucky fella! She loves motorcycles, fast cars and me of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thabeast

Established Member
I didn't tell mine when I bought my Terminator. I stuffed it into the garage while she was at work when it was shipped to my house. I then left and waited for the text. She took it surprising well, but I can't attempt that one again.

I did similar when I bought my gt500...we were sitting on the sofa together when the delivery guy called to say he was 30 minutes away, which was when she found out I had purchased a new toy

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I did similar when I bought my gt500...we were sitting on the sofa together when the delivery guy called to say he was 30 minutes away, which was when she found out I had purchased a new toy

I have to change my tactics for the next one. We both lived on the ragged edge and survived.

blownfox

Established Member
My wife is very understanding as her dad is a car guy as well. I support her hobbies just like she supports mine. When i got my 03 cobra last year, I thought I was going to keep it mostly stock.

Right now we are trying to work a deal with her dad as he is thinking of getting ride of one of his cars he purchased in the early 70's. Its not my classic car of choice but it would be awesome to pass it down to my son when we are older.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread