How many people in the Annapolis area own Cobras?

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Thanks. I will be there. I will be in the Black 95. I recently put Spintech's on her so you will hear me coming. See you all there.

Thanks,
RAWSN8K

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Alright guys.... So the official time is 12:00pm(noon) at the Severna Park "Park & Ride" at the corner of Route 2 and Jones Station Road.

As of yet, here's the people that are coming as seen here:

Me (and the g/f, sorry :shrug: )
Matt (mmars)
RAWSN8K

Now here's a list of people that responded to the thread that SHOULD come due to their proximity:
Darryl (dkscobra2003)
IronTerp
16yrCobraOwner
NRM2003
MP3_Stang

Let us know if you can make it guys, and PLEASE pass the word to other area Cobras that are interested....

If you don't respond by then, see you there on Saturday at noon! :D

Last edited:

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
Hmm....

I can meet anyone who wants tonight. I need to wash the ride. I am going home on leave to Michigan 23-30 July. I have to see the parents and friends back home. My flying schedule has been crappy lately. If we could make this event Friday after work. I would leave Saturday? Let me know.:beer:

Darryl.

If not. I will be back next Friday.:shrug:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Alright guys.... Official time is still 12:00pm(noon) at the Severna Park "Park & Ride" at the corner of Route 2 and Jones Station Road.

As of yet, here's the list of people that are coming:
Me (and the g/f, sorry :shrug: )
Matt (mmars)
RAWSN8K
MP3_Stang

Now here's a list of people that responded to the thread that SHOULD come due to their proximity:
IronTerp
16yrCobraOwner
NRM2003

Let us know if you can make it guys, and PLEASE pass the word to other area Cobras that are interested....

If you don't respond by then, see you there on Saturday at noon! :D

Darryl, you and me should plan something when you get back from Mich. Don't change your plans just for a lil get together, unless you want to :). A weekend day or something we need to get together.

P.S. I am trying to start planning a route for us to take a "cruise" through that area for a relaxing drive, a little showing off and to get some attention :D Sound interesting or should I scrap the idea?

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
Thanks..for the invite and coordination. I will definately look to see you all cruising around. I saw a guy driving around by Annapolis Mall today...Yellow GT. I rarely see anyone else. I usually cruise around in the evening. You won't see me everyday cruising to the base on 50/495 South. I don't fly everyday. So, when I am not flying. I am off.

You can't miss me. Shadow Gray with SS inserts *chrome to match the wheels. Later...:burnout:
Darryl

16yrCobraOwner

Established Member
hey sorry all, i have to work 8-4 on saturday. i guess ill be making the next one hopefully.. sucks but i gota pay off my car! lol but thanks for the invite too..
-ant

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I may see if I can slide by at 12:00. Have to go to Eastern Shore in the afternoon and will try to coordinate. There's about 12 of us that regularly hang out up here in the burbs and I'll get the word out.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by IronTerp
I may see if I can slide by at 12:00. Have to go to Eastern Shore in the afternoon and will try to coordinate. There's about 12 of us that regularly hang out up here in the burbs and I'll get the word out.

The Eastern Shore (the Bay Bridge, rather) is no more than 10-15 minutes from the Severna Park "Park & Ride" that we are assembling at. Route 2 goes right back out onto 50 and you're only a few miles from the Bay Bridge... Sounds to me like you're heading our way anyways... So stop on by man :-D You don't have to stay forever, just come on and stop bye. And bring the other Cobra owners you usually hang out with.

This is gonna be one fun Saturday. So here's the "I'm there list" as of yet:

Me (and the g/f)
Matt (mmars)
RAWSN8K
MP3_Stang
IronTerp (sorry man, you just got added :) j/k)

Anybody else in on this? Spread the word as much as you can tomorrow.... Who should I add to the list next? :D

If I don't talk to you until then, see ya'll Saturday! :rolling:

NRM2003

Established Member
sorry, Ive Also got this mortgage thing going and have to work on Sat, but next time Ill make it!

NRM2003

Established Member
anyone have a redfire, I saw one getting on to rt2 on Tue night at like 12:30 In severna park? the care had a snake tag bracket and sounded mean!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
So just so everyone knows, we're gonna meet at the corner of Route 2 and Jones station road... The Severna Park "Park and Ride"... near CVS and the Fire Station right on Route 2 past the bowling alley (going towards Annapolis) or past Anne Arundel Community College heading towards Pasadena/Glen Burnie...

Be there... 12 noon....

Can't wait, should be fun...

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by IronTerp
Where is Jones Station Rd? Is it as far south as 214 & Route 2?Will be heading east on Route 50.....

I'm assuming you're not familiar with the area. If you're on Route 50, heading towards the Bay Bridge, you'll come to an exit for Route 2 (Gov. Richie Highway). Take this exit (you veer off to the right, then go around a long, sweeping, but sharp, left hand curve). Once you're on that road and you've passed the curve, continue through the next 3 lights and at the 4th light, take a left. You should be at the Severna Park Park & Ride (on your right; you'll see us). It's hard to miss. If you go past a bowling alley on your left, then you've gone too far.

You'll find it easily I'm sure. Just follow these directions.

Please IM me or let me know if you need any more direction.

That goes for others as well.

*****EDIT******

Here's a link to a map of the intersection that we are at. Again, you will be making a left, so you will be on the left of Route 2 in this map. Just zoom out if you need to know more about the area. I think my directions are right on though. PLEASE let me know if you need any help... IM me at MeanSartin14 or email me or PM me or post here.

MAP NOT WORKING.... Don't know why...

Here's two pictures of the maps of the intersections you need from Route 50:

Intersection (exit) for Route 2 from Route 50:
rt50andrt2.gif

Intersection of Route 2 and Jones Station Road West:
intersectionjonesrt2.gif

Let me know if you need anything else...

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow.... :D

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Looks like we got lucky today... For a while, it looked like it was going to rain... Now it looks like it's gonna be a fine day for cruisin.... Not too hot either....

See you all at noon!! :D

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Well, fellas, it was a damn fine meeting. MP3_Stang, RAWSN8K, mmars and I met at the Severna Park "Park and Ride" for a lil get together. It was fun and I got to see their beastly machines. Took a few quick pictures:

In order from left to right, MP3_Stang, RAWSN8K, Me, and mmars (if you look really close, you can see RAWSN8K, MP3 and mmars hiding behind mmars' car):
DCP_0890r.jpg

Here's another:
DCP_0891r.jpg

And another, different angle:
DCP_0892r.jpg

One last one (MP3 is walkin in front of his car on the right):
DCP_0893r.jpg

RAWSN8K - your car sounds freakin mean!!
mmars - I can't wait to run with ya (as soon as I get a pulley and learn how to freakin drive right)
MP3_Stang - Never seen a white '03 Cobra before.... That color looks SWEET in person!

Had a great time fellas... We're going to do this again about early-mid August... I'll think something better up...

Till then... Later Fellas

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
I had a great time too.. It was good meeting all of you. I can't wait to meet up again.

Yeah.... we need to hit the track one night... even if it's crapitol...

--Matt

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Sorry I missed it fellas......didn't get to leave my house until 2:00 an got stuck in a huge backup on 50. Didn't even make it over to the Eastern Shore..........

Users who are viewing this thread