How many people in the Annapolis area own Cobras?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
This thread is kinda self titled, but... How many of you Cobra owners live in or around the Annapolis area? I would love to get together with some fellow Cobra owners in the area to admire/compare/shoot the shit.

So?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
In Silver Spring... a lot of us get together on a regular basis from all over the Wash, D.C./ Baltimore area. Should be good number of us at Sheehy Show & Shine on Saturday, July 10. Come on up and check it out.....

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
16yrCobraOwner,
Don't be so hard on your car, the pix don't look bad. My paint is in far worse condition. I am going to have it painted this winter. Remember, black is the hardest color to keep looking good. Now, I live in SoMd and have been trying to find some fellow Cobra owners to meet up with. Contact me at [email protected] and let me know when and where and I will be there.

Thanks,
RAWSN8K

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
I drive back and forth to DC everyday. I sometimes wonder if anyone else who drives my route early in the morning ever gets tired of seeing a black mustang scream past em.

MP3_Stang

LabVIEW Guru
Established Member
NRM2003
Is your Sonic Blue? I think I saw you on Veterans Hwy near Wawa. I was the White Cobra on the other side of the light.

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Im over in Germantown. There are a good amount of Cobras in this area, thats for sure. We meet up on a regular basis w/ other car owners and hang out/cruise, etc.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
I have to deal with Forest Drive every morning, the whole way to 665, then I get to open her up a bit on Solomon's Island Road until I have to turn off (almost immediately) at Admiral Cochran Drive.

Darryl,

What time do you leave in the morning? How come we never see each other? Oh, and don't think I forgot about us getting together for a beer, some talk and a cruise or two. How bout this weekend?

Wait, maybe we can all meet somewhere? Severna Park? Annapolis? Riva? Us Annapolis-area Cobras should DEFINITELY get together this weekend.

Let's do this. What do you guys think?

**EDIT**

Figured I'd make a suggestion.... How about the Severna Park "Park and Ride" at the corner of Richie Highway and Jones Station Road at around noonish?

Make sure those of you who know other Cobra owners, spread the word.... :D :rockon: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
I used to deal with Forest Drive traffic everyday as well. I lived on Quiet Waters. At that time my daily driver was a red 96 LT4 Corvette. I used to run across a guy who lived a few block away with a 99ish yellow GT, and we'd give it a run. We had a 4 way once, with me, him, my buddies cobra, and black GT.

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Originally posted by MP3_Stang
NRM2003
Is your Sonic Blue? I think I saw you on Veterans Hwy near Wawa. I was the White Cobra on the other side of the light.

That was probably me. I live in Pasadena but go by there in the mornings and afternoons sometimes. Also have a Red Fire Convertable 03 Cobra.

--Matt

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Re: DSG 2003

Originally posted by dkscobra2003
Yeah..I am usually...Moving along pretty good on Route 50 to 495 South to Andrews AFB. :burnout:

I take the same route to work... Although, not always in the cobra. Sometimes in my daily driver, SVT Contour but in the car pool lane, or my buddies MazdaSpeed Protoge.

--Matt

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
Figured I'd make a suggestion.... How about the Severna Park "Park and Ride" at the corner of Richie Highway and Jones Station Road at around noonish?

Make sure those of you who know other Cobra owners, spread the word.... :D :rockon: :thumbsup:

Can you give us some directions from Rt 50, i.e. exit number, etc. I would like to meet up with you guys on Saturday. Noon sounds good to me. I might be able to bring some fellow Cobra owners with me.

Thanks,
RAWSN8K

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Just take Rt50 to Rt2 north. Take Rt2 North(Ritchey Highway) to Jones Station Road.

--Matt

Users who are viewing this thread