How many people in the Annapolis area own Cobras?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by IronTerp
Sorry I missed it fellas......didn't get to leave my house until 2:00 an got stuck in a huge backup on 50. Didn't even make it over to the Eastern Shore..........

It's all good man... We thought we saw you a couple of times because we saw a DSG cobra coupe drive by on 2. We thought you might be lost. Either way, we are going to do this again and I will make sure that everyone has time to put it on their calendars so that more people can make it, even if they're not from around the area.

It was a good time and it was a pleasure meeting you guys. :D

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Hey guys, I had a ggod time on Saturday. Thanks for the invite. I look forward to the next time. Remember to keep a lookout for Black03SVTCobra's friend with the "8 sec Porsche", LMAO. Sorry, I had to throw that one in there. No offense, but your co-worker is on crack....LOL. Anyways, give me a call anytime that you guys want to hang out or go on a cruise.

Thanks,
RAWSN8K
WK: (301) 636-8861
HM: (301) 274-2714

scottgb

Established Member
Memememe. I just got my Cobra a little over a week ago. It's a 2004 redfire convertible. It's actually in for service right now *bleh* but should have it back tomorrow (today?).
I live off 648 around where the Severna Park/Pasadena boundary is... a couple of miles from that park and ride. Probably see you all around some time.
-Scott

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Originally posted by Vrrooom
Im over in Germantown. There are a good amount of Cobras in this area, thats for sure. We meet up on a regular basis w/ other car owners and hang out/cruise, etc.

Hey Vrrooom I am new to this forum but, am also in Germantown. You will have to let me know where the local Cobra owners meet...so, I can catch up with you guys!

:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread