How many of your wifes can do this?

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
I'll have to watch for that episode! :beer:

Here's an article Leno wrote about his 10 favorite cars. Pretty funny (and informative). My favorite part is...

"People ask why I don't have any German cars. The McLaren is sort of a German car, with its BMW V12 engine. But you know, every car I like, the Germans dropped a bomb on. My Lagonda V12: "Sorry sir, during the blitz, they blew up the two remaining works cars." And there was young Adrian Squire, who built that wonderful Anzani-engined supercharged Squire sports car "until a bomb came through his home and killed him." - Jay Leno

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/sub_coll_leno/2000/12/jl_10_fave_cars/index2.phtml

GoatDaddy

My wife is dead-on with Mercedes, but I had to teach her about Mustangs. Now she can spot one and tell me what year it is, and whether it's a sick-cylinder, GT, or Cobra. (snifff) I'm proud.

blackfang

Established Member
M fiancee knows quite a bit about cars. The other night some guy was trying to sell her some water supplies and whatnot for the washers. Well he said that he had a 99 Cobra with just a chip making 400 hp. Then she interjected and mentioned that a chip alone would only net him 10 hp tops and would only be helpful in his fuel curves/crisper throttle response and would not net him that kind of hp.

95Mike

Kick-Ass Grocery-Getter!
Established Member
Nice!

BTW, does the title of this thread lead you to believe that opening it would bestow upon you a picture of some chick doing something kinda kinky? I don't want to let anyone down.

bobh

Not so Senior SVT Poster
Established Member
Here's mine lining up for a run...

SPt_61598_jan.jpg

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
When I first met my fiancee she didn't know anything about a car except when to change the oil and where to take it if it started making funny noises. Now she can spot a Cobra, GT, LX, WS6, Z28, and she can tell some of the different exhaust apart and distinguish between year models and knows when someone is b.sing about the gains from their mods or how fast their car is. Gawd I love that girl!!!!

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by TwoToneFreak
When I first met my fiancee she didn't know anything about a car except when to change the oil and where to take it if it started making funny noises. Now she can spot a Cobra, GT, LX, WS6, Z28, and she can tell some of the different exhaust apart and distinguish between year models and knows when someone is b.sing about the gains from their mods or how fast their car is. Gawd I love that girl!!!!

Oh I bet she's a keeper. :thumbsup:

kiwicobra

Established Member
mine buys me -
64 1/2 Sales brochure
65 stang matchbox collectable
1/18 diecasts of mustangs
mustang belt buckles

she also makes sure her friends know that the cobra is better than any car they own

but she refuses to drive the cobra

perfect......

kiwicobra

Established Member
mmmm she doesn't like me as a passenger at all - i'm sure she'd drive it if i wasn't around......

Users who are viewing this thread