How many of your wifes can do this?

95Mike

Kick-Ass Grocery-Getter!
Established Member
I love my wife for many reasons. She actually listens to all the car talk I do and it is paying off. I was at work saturday and she calls me up after watching an E television show about the paperazi.

She says it was about Jay Leno. They kept hounding him every day as he would leave the studio and every day he would drive a different car. I guess one day he comes out in a festiva and the photographers were making fun of him for driving it. My wife thought it was funny because she knew it was his shogun and the paperazi guys didn't have a clue!:lol: Yes, she recognized the shogun!

I love her so much and this was just another reason to mark in the books.:rolling:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Mine can't tell the difference between a Porche 911 and a VW Bug....lol.......My 2 boys are a different story though...I'm learnin'um right yall....lol....

95Mike

Kick-Ass Grocery-Getter!
Established Member
It was a festiva with a sho motor in the hatch powering the rear wheels. It did 0-60 in under five seconds. I think there were only 6 or so made and two of them are missing. Jay leno has one and added nitrous to it. This is off the top of my head and some of the figures may be a little off. I'm sure one of the sho guys will give bette info.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Originally posted by USMCracing
My wife knows her Mustangs but doesn't like me spending money on mine.

thats the worst kind. they be knowing when u mod the car, honey why does it sound different and ride different??!!

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Sheesh, this is an informative site! I just learned what a Shogun is. (Other than the Japanese Supreme Military Dictator, that is) My wife can't tell one car from another, but she's starting to learn her trucks.:-D She surprises me by turning NASCAR on sometimes also.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
I'm barely gettin my wife to watch American Chopper with me from time to time....*thumbs up*......Speaking of which,there's a 3 hour showing of AC tonight...Too bad I'm at work....*sighs*

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i only have one wife, and she can't....however she does posees the amazing ability to find her green toyota coralla amid the sea of countless other green toyota corallas in the mall parking lot.(something i cant seem to do). LOL!

Ktee's Stang

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm learning. :read:

In our family the wife drives the Cobra, the husband drives the truck... We watch the drags together on the weekends...(don't go near NASCAR..by orders of the "hubby") and share articles in his magazines...

There's a lot of husband and wife teams out there at the races..supporting each other! I love watching the women drive and win!

My girlfriend's husband races. She and I like to go out to the track and watch the drags on Wednesday nights. With or w/o the husband. :beer:

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by Ktee's Stang
I'm learning. :read:

In our family the wife drives the Cobra, the husband drives the truck... We watch the drags together on the weekends...(don't go near NASCAR..by orders of the "hubby") and share articles in his magazines...

LOL Kate, my husband hates NASCAR too. He says the rules are not what they originally were. Not production cars.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by 95Mike
I love my wife for many reasons. She actually listens to all the car talk I do and it is paying off. I was at work saturday and she calls me up after watching an E television show about the paperazi.

She says it was about Jay Leno. They kept hounding him every day as he would leave the studio and every day he would drive a different car. I guess one day he comes out in a festiva and the photographers were making fun of him for driving it. My wife thought it was funny because she knew it was his shogun and the paperazi guys didn't have a clue!:lol: Yes, she recognized the shogun!

I love her so much and this was just another reason to mark in the books.:rolling:
Quite a lady you got there. :thumbsup:
EDIT: And I didn't know Leno had one of those Festivas! :uh oh:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Originally posted by CraneClan
Sheesh, this is an informative site! I just learned what a Shogun is. (Other than the Japanese Supreme Military Dictator, that is) My wife can't tell one car from another, but she's starting to learn her trucks.:-D She surprises me by turning NASCAR on sometimes also.
:lol: I was thinking Japanese dictator

95Mike

Kick-Ass Grocery-Getter!
Established Member
Re: Re: How many of your wifes can do this?

Originally posted by zzzzzer
Quite a lady you got there. :thumbsup:
EDIT: And I didn't know Leno had one of those Festivas! :uh oh:

Jay leno has one of the best car collections in the world. On one episode of Home Improvement, Tim sold his hodrod to this pizza guy. They try to buy it back and the guy's garage is actually filmed in Jay Leno's garage. Jay plays one of the garage's hired hands. Anyway, if you see that episode, check out his collection. It's amazing!

Also, if you ever see the very first episode of the Tonight Show that Jay Leno did, he does a burnout in the shogun into Johnny Carson's parking space. Good stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread