How many of you went to mustangweek?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Had a great time, although hot it was great. What ever happened with the motor snafu on the duplicate raffle?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I believe the MW people bought the ticket from the duplicate winner for an agreed upon sum.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I was there Fri, great time! Was able to enter display only....

I over heard the judges meeting when they said "a v6 mustang has just as much chance to win best of show as a gt500........ we are judging specifically on cleanliness, not the specialty of the car"!

Once I heard that I was glad I didn't pay to enter the show. Will be back next year with both cars though....display only!

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
I was there Fri, great time! Was able to enter display only....

I over heard the judges meeting when they said "a v6 mustang has just as much chance to win best of show as a gt500........ we are judging specifically on cleanliness, not the specialty of the car"!

Once I heard that I was glad I didn't pay to enter the show. Will be back next year with both cars though....display only!

That makes no sense. So you think a dirty gt500 or gt should win over a super clean v6? I always thought a car show was based on how clean your car was. Otherwise your buying an award.

Users who are viewing this thread