How Many Miles do you AVG. Per Year?

GodStang

Established Member
But is that by choice or because it's been under the knife?

2011-2012 under knife and 2016 under knife. My issue is I keep the car at a shop 30 mins from my house. I live in the south east where it rains a lot and the car its a bit dangerous to drive with E/T Streets on it and a few horsepower.

When I want to drive it I have to drive 30 mins and open the shop. Move anything that is parked behind it at the shop and then start it up move it and put everything back where I found it. I have had times where I went to drive it. I get there, move equipment and other things for 30 mins to back it out and it starts a down pour.

SNISTR1

Established Member
Bought mine mid 2016 at 42,000 current mileage is 53,000 so 5,500 a year or so. In those two years she’s raked my wallet for $6,400 in mods lol.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Rail1

Established Member
DRIVEIT.jpg Just saying :)
View attachment 1526365 View attachment 1526365

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member

Yes, his official position was to drive his cars. He was of course a car salesman. If none of his cars ever got used, they’d last forever and his new car sales would suffer. If I sold a product, my official stance would be to enjoy and use it up. I will then sell you another! I get that he was a car enthusiast, but he was also in the sales business.

A perfect world would be to have two. One to drive and enjoy and another to hide away in the garage in hopes that everyone else drove theirs into the ground. Being the last one standing with a like-new example would be quite rewarding and profitable.

Rail1

Established Member
Yes, his official position was to drive his cars. He was of course a car salesman. If none of his cars ever got used, they’d last forever and his new car sales would suffer. If I sold a product, my official stance would be to enjoy and use it up. I will then sell you another! I get that he was a car enthusiast, but he was also in the sales business.

A perfect world would be to have two. One to drive and enjoy and another to hide away in the garage in hopes that everyone else drove theirs into the ground. Being the last one standing with a like-new example would be quite rewarding and profitable.
Well hiding a model one click above a mustang II is no loss to the world

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread