How many mid GA people....

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
Not really from central GA here, but I live in Augusta. If y'all are heading this way for a meet or a cruise I'd be glad to join, if y'all don't mind hehehe

BagwaZhang

Established Member
01 Cobra said:
bagwazhang if your looking maybe we can get it together this time. anybody got any ideas. how about an afternoon at hooters or something.
Sounds hot. Haven't been to the track in awhile since they jacked the price up to $10 for spectators. :bash:

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
yeah tell me about it thats crazy and then they want you to drive around on the backside to park. oh well the only time i go anymore is when i want to run so it's cool.

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
yeah that will work. this friday 6/9 several of us are going down to the track in reynolds to make a few passes. so let me know when and where.

jimbo7200

I see slow cars..
Established Member
Appling County here...i would like to meet up with yall. mall of GA would be cool. drop the b**** off for her to shop..lol. nah that sounds good though. some locals i see on here. vidalia and gainsville are right next to me. i'm game though. :rockon:

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
we usually get there around 7:30 to 8:00. depends how soon i can get off of work. let me know if you can make it.

Users who are viewing this thread