How many mid GA people....

01svtruck

Established Member
covington here. im about a hour or so from macon. are any of you going to mustang week?? if so what day are yall leaving?

WRSVT

Established Member
I wanted to go, but the lack of funds makes it almost impossible for me this year. :nonono: The only way I could go this year is if I went for just a day or two. When are you heading down/how long are you staying? Hopefully I can make it next year if I still have the cobra.

Last edited:

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
im ready lets plan to get together lets do it on a sunday everybody should be off work then. lets do it like 2 weeks from now like aug 7 sun

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
Just Let Me Know When And Where. Got A Few Odds And Ends To Tie Up With The New House This Saturday. I Am Going Down To Reynolds Tommorow Night(29th) If Anyone Wants To Go.

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
i was told today that i have to work sunday the 7th that sux!!!!!!!!!!!! hell lets do it this sunday we could meet at hooters around 2:30 off riverside dr.eat some lunch & go cruise and taks some pics

Last edited:

WRSVT

Established Member
Im heading up to my sisters in Atlanta tomorrow, if I get back from there in time, I will be down for this Sunday.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Has anyone ever been to the drag strip in Cecil, right above valdosta. www.sgmpracing.com It's pretty nice but probably too far for most of you guys. I should have my truck back sometime this coming week and I'll be moving back down to Valdosta pretty soon.

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
machman said:
i was told today that i have to work sunday the 7th that sux!!!!!!!!!!!! hell lets do it this sunday we could meet at hooters around 2:30 off riverside dr.eat some lunch & go cruise and taks some pics

Sounds good to me, I still got your number so I'll call you sometime before this weekend.

Ponygirlracing

*Liz*
Established Member
SNCBOOM said:
Has anyone ever been to the drag strip in Cecil, right above valdosta. www.sgmpracing.com It's pretty nice but probably too far for most of you guys. I should have my truck back sometime this coming week and I'll be moving back down to Valdosta pretty soon.

Cecil rocks. It is the ONLY good track in south ga! :beer:

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
Ponygirlracing said:
Cecil rocks. It is the ONLY good track in south ga! :beer:

I took my Mach 1 down there once on a Sunday. Decent track, but it was way too crowded on that day.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I'd like to get together with some people.

There's also Steeda30 on the boards that would probably tag along too. All of our friends have some pretty quick cars :)

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Vidalia area here. Sweet Onions and sweet chicks country.

It is my intention to have the badest '03 Cobra in Mid. Ga. :D :D :D

Hope to have it back in the next few weeks.

I'm already looking ahead to my next radical super Cobra project! Shhhhh..... its a secret! :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread