How many go fast parts have we missed?

jtfx6552

Established Member
Personally, I don't need a price match, it just needs to be competitive. If the vendors that support this site, price match vendors that don't support this site, seems like supporting the site could be cost prohibitive. We don't want that.

JT

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by jtfx6552
Personally, I don't need a price match, it just needs to be competitive. If the vendors that support this site, price match vendors that don't support this site, seems like supporting the site could be cost prohibitive. We don't want that.

JT

I agree with and am fine with competitive prices, but they need to have equipment on their site. JDM has exactly the same parts on their site as when I bought my car back in June. http://www.teamjdm.com/id140.htm Finally SFP started putting stuff on there site not allot, but some. If they don't show the part on the site I am "not going to buy from them". I don't call up and ask do you carry so and so because that is usually more of a PIA then it is worth, because it follows with usually no that is junk without any real argument other then they don’t carry it. It’s like masturbating with a cheese grater slightly amusing, but mostly painful.

jtfx6552

Established Member
Yep, I keep checking JDM's and SFP's sites regularly.

Like just about all '03 owners, I am interested in modifying with good solid HP improving parts that these two companies are known for.

I really would like to have a dyno tested, apples to apples compared, throttle body and blower inlet tube (what I am calling the piece between the throttle body and the blower) available to purchase. If I understand right( feel free to correct me if I am wrong), JDM is the exclusive distributor for Babolt's stuff.

The pic's he has posted are fantastic. I am chomping at the bit to get hold of this stuff. That's why it was so frustrating earlier when the inlet posts came and went in 5 minutes.
Any updates when this stuff (the JDM/BABolt)will be available?

If it comes to choosing to buy from a supporting vendor or a not supporting vendor, I will chose the supporting one. But, obviously, you can't buy stuff from a vendor that isn't available.

JT

BBriBro

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How many go fast parts have we missed?

Originally posted by toofast4u

when you have legitimate parts like the infamous 3" exhaust by somebody who will remain nameless for censorship reasons our inability to openly discuss it degrades the openness or value of the forum. Does JDM of SFP sell a 3” exhaust for the 03 Cobra, no so what does that mean we should stick with discussions on 2.5” exhaust because that is what they sell. I am also afraid that if somebody comes and says that some part JDM or SFP sells is total crap because of x,y, and z that is going to be censored thereby keeping us unaware that there is an issue with that part.

Good Points, I agree :)

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I have said multiple times now that I have been considering changing the policy. I have decided that I am going to go forward with it, but of course it's going to take some time to get some details sorted out. The posts that most recently were archived was a mistake. I apologized for that, what more can I do...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread