How long will it last???

XtraTQ

Established Member
It's $1.74 for 89 here. According to the news last night, gas is $1.4X in Kansas City right now.

Last edited:

AAG

Established Member
we are at $1.62 here is SE Missouri! It is amazing... A local gas station gives you an extra $0.05 a gallon off if you pay with cash! I paid $1.57 a gallon yesterday, I really don't remember the last time I did that... Maybe back in 2000 or so?

Last time I paid $1.50 was back in 03 when I was a junior in high school. I remember the day it hit $2.00 back in October or November of 04 and I was quite pissed LOL.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Until January 21st, 2009

+1 After that, gas will be free and you mortgage will be taken care of. Also, the first monday of the month will be "ATM Maddness Monday". All you have to do is walk up to any ATM between the times of 10am and 10pm, say please, and you get a complimentary $20 bill!

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Deflation across the board while seeming good to the consumer is inherently bad.:nonono:

Instant defaltion does not help major corporations that buy on hedge.

My compnay will not feel the impact of lower commodity pricing until later next year.

BAD ..BAD!! Especially right now with no one buying anything.

Double headed monster. Sales down triple digits and historical commodity increases.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
It's steadily dropping about $.10 every week here. Gas was $2.20 a few weeks ago, and it just hit $1.79 last night.

_GuRu_

Established Member
We're paying about .95 cents a liter right now or about $3.60/gallon.
Working that out to USD and it's about $4.30/gallon.

So you are saying that $3.60 canadian is $4.30 US? I dont think so, its actually $3.60 canadian = $2.80 US. Unless I misunderstood, and you are saying you are paying $4.30 canadian

Last edited:

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
It's happening and I can't imagine how it could be a good thing.:shrug: With deflating prices comes deflated salaries, benefits etc.

the problem is salaries have not kept up with prices.... it is easily shown in housing prices... they are much too elavated, which is why the down turn in housing prices is not a bad thing overall.

svt_fan1129

Established Member
We're paying about .95 cents a liter right now or about $3.60/gallon.
Working that out to USD and it's about $4.30/gallon.

No, it's not 95 cents anymore; unless Vancouver getting butt effed'

you should be paying around .75-.80 cents a liter. Barrel of gas is a lot cheaper and if you are paying 95 cents right now then you are getting way more ripped off when we used to pay 1.40$ a liter.

Users who are viewing this thread