How Long Until New Suspension Settles

CobraCarrera

Established Member
I posted this in the suspension section but it doesnt seem to get much traffic.

Would anyone be able to get me a little info on this please.

I just installed the HR Sports with stock iso's (top & bottom) a week ago on my Cobra locally with a reputable shop

The car has definately dropped within the last few days but how long until it completely settles? Any type of driving to help improve settling...?

Is there a reason why the suspension gapping is different at all 4 corner's? I guess each spring settles differently I am hoping....

Any info greatly appreciated...

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I posted this in the suspension section but it doesnt seem to get much traffic.

Would anyone be able to get me a little info on this please.

I just installed the HR Sports with stock iso's (top & bottom) a week ago on my Cobra locally with a reputable shop

The car has definately dropped within the last few days but how long until it completely settles? Any type of driving to help improve settling...?

Is there a reason why the suspension gapping is different at all 4 corner's? I guess each spring settles differently I am hoping....

Any info greatly appreciated...

Any railroad crossings near by to launch it off?:-D

Just kidding do not try.:nonono:

What I am wondering is how long before we see a post about your exhaust scraping on every little bump in the road.

H&R Race> H&R Sport

In my opinion the Sports are ridiculously low to the point of being borderline nonfunctional. <-------- not fun to drive anymore it hits so much.

Your mileage may vary.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I would give it a couple more days, depending on how many miles you drive it. Can you post some pictures of it?? When you see the difference in height on all four corners, is it on perfectly level ground?

Users who are viewing this thread