How has no one posted about the 50th Ann released today yet?

Neos281

Speedlab
Established Member
I kinda like it actually. The only thing I would change is the grille (I like the standard GT grille better).

mustang50thedition-34-hr-1.jpg

BAD GT

Established Member
Pretty sure the release date is tomorrow the 17th for all the information? Just 50th today. Looks ok ill take the standard GT.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I would take a regular GT over this of course, but it has some cool touches to it I'll admit.

nicksender

Established Member
There was a thread in the pics/video buffet section yesterday; though it wasn't that long.

As today is the actual anniversary it would be nice to see some more concrete specs. on the car.

I don't see how they open the order banks next month and not have specifics on the car available.

I think Ford needs someone with their ear to public more and see that everyone would like better information that just some pics of the prototype and a few paragraphs on the Mustang. They seem to have been behind the ball on a lot of things with this car so far.

I'm still anxious to see what develops.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Meh, a bland special edition like the 35th and 40th anniv cars were.

I'm kind of tired of hearing the same old crap about the '15 mustang without them actually revealing details like the HP, weight, etc. Or telling me when and for how much I can buy one.

If they wanted to do this anniversary thing right, they should be selling the cars now. Story was some woman went out and bought one 2 days before the actual reveal of the '64.5 stang. Why can't I buy one today? We don't even know a release date.

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I keep an eye out for the CARB certification approvals and '15 Mustang powerplants have yet to be listed. I do see the 4 cyl engine as used in the '15 Lincoln lineup has just been posted up so we may be inching closer...

Users who are viewing this thread