How Great is Our God?

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
DSGTerminator said:
The Bible is Gods word. Its our manual for life and truth.

In light of what you said, what's your take on the first seven chapters of Leviticus? Or how about the book of Deuteronomy?

:shrug:

TRXboy

Established Member
Wurd2 - In all honesty, when you post, I actually take time to read it. It's a very rare occasion to see someone with such comprehensive knowledge to back up the inevitable truth behind the most naive brain child of man: Religion.

I always thought of the bible as a rumor that has gone through a 1500+ year grapevine. You know it started out as like a man that got dirt in his eyes and couldn't see, and this guy jesus came over and flushed his eyes with water. But then over so many years it now this guy Jesus is a miracle man that fixed a guys blindness with special powers. :beer:

In other word's, a 2,000 Year old game of telephone.

Last edited:

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
TRXboy said:
Wurd2 - In all honesty, when you post, I actually take time to read it.

Thank you sir! Haha, you just might be one of 4 or 5 people that do. You should consider doing something productive with your time.

:rockon:

Duran

Matador
Established Member
In light of what you said, what's your take on the first seven chapters of Leviticus? Or how about the book of Deuteronomy?

:shrug:

Although we are no longer under the Old Testament law, we are still responsible to submit to the will of God in our lives. Some of the the things Moses has set in those books has changed. But God intended all of His word for our learning (Rom. 15:4), and certainly we can learn a great deal from Leviticus and Deuteronomy.

Wurd2. I see you like to read. When you open the Bible I recommend but not order you to try not to open it with your mind. Pray and ask God when you open the Bible to set a message in your heart so you can see its workings related to your life. Not just to try to prove a point.

When I open the Bible I like to seek answers for the problems our questions in my life. I can honestly say I dont read through the whole book or have read the entire Bible. I grab certian key verses and hang them around my neck and try not to be moved out of its rightous path. But thats just me. I am still a learning believer and have a long way to go. By no means am I perfect.

Duran

Matador
Established Member
Steeda, as promised i am going to show you messages from God that helped me get through tough times and worry for my son. I prayed and asked God why? Asked God to be with my son too.

This is my son before most of this happened. Even though he was diagnosed at 10 months his condition did not take affect till the last 3-4months ago.
marcndash.jpg

This is him now, two days ago. He was not feeling so well which equals to his sad face.
westgreen.jpg

After many tears and worry. Our God came to me and my family with a image/message. An image/message that told me my son Marc will be Ok. Although this pic does not resemble him completly when he had hair and in good health(But close;-)). I found this picture as a message from God and peace that he has not left me and my son and family through this tough time. Heb 13:5 “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
God is Faithful.
MarcandJesus.jpg

Last edited:

Duran

Matador
Established Member
I use my son alot to try to help share the workings of God in my life and how it changed me and my family for the better. Although through this I know I can never ask none of you to put your self in my shoes because we all react different to trials or tests of faith. But I can say one thing. When the mat gets pulled out from under you and you come tumbling down with pain. The only thing that will be left and the same would be God.

kuruma

Established Member
Steeda, as promised i am going to show you messages from God that helped me get through tough times and worry for my son. I prayed and asked God why? Asked God to be with my son too.

This is my son before most of this happened. Even though he was diagnosed at 10 months his condition did not take affect till the last 3-4months ago.
marcndash.jpg

This is him now, two days ago. He was not feeling so well which equals to his sad face.
westgreen.jpg

After many tears and worry. Our God came to me and my family with a image/message. An image/message that told me my son Marc will be Ok. Although this pic does not resemble him completly when he had hair and in good health(But close;-)). I found this picture as a message from God and peace that he has not left me and my son and family through this tough time. Heb 13:5 “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
God is Faithful.
MarcandJesus.jpg

Nice looking kid. and pretty wife. Keep up the faith.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
I use my son alot to try to help share the workings of God in my life and how it changed me and my family for the better. Although through this I know I can never ask none of you to put your self in my shoes because we all react different to trials or tests of faith. But I can say one thing. When the mat gets pulled out from under you and you come tumbling down with pain. The only thing that will be left and the same would be God.

I understand your pain, as at the age of 15 my son became bed-ridden for a year and had to endure 4 surgeries during that time period. You know how desperately I wanted to trade places with him as you with your son. It turned out to be a genetic thing as well, not cancer, and he made a full recovery.

My wife and I were very thankful to the wonderful doctors at John Hopkins Hospital, Children's Hospital, and the surgeon that did the 4 surgeries. If it wasn't for the advances made in science he would be leading a completely different life. I'm hoping for the best for your son as I do not know a worse, helpless feeling! None of us have that magic wand that we can wave and cure the situation. This is a cold hard fact.

Last edited:

rev440

young punk
Established Member

Cute little kid. God bless!

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Wurd2 - In all honesty, when you post, I actually take time to read it. It's a very rare occasion to see someone with such comprehensive knowledge to back up the inevitable truth behind the most naive brain child of man: Religion.

In other word's, a 2,000 Year old game of telephone.

:lol: To bad its not true, the game telephone consists of people telling each other a piece of information, this was written down and translated.

Last edited:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
Science is saving kids not god

believe what you want, but dont come in here when someone is dealing with this in real life and think you know it all. until you experience it first hand, shut your mouth. I would call you ignorant, but you have already shown that with your inconsiderate post.

Users who are viewing this thread