how does the 2 step work

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
CobraStang161 said:
So how much is a hellion exactly? My friend has a GT that he wants to make it faster and he isnt what you call wealthy lol.
8k at minimum i would say.

TRBO VNM

if you don't plan on 10k at least, don't bother. you can probably get it done cheaper, but you will be hard pressed to. the kit isn't that expensive, but when you start adding in

tuning
fuel upgrades
suspension upgrades if you want
gauges
boost controller

who is installing, etc. there is more to it than just the parts. if he has everything else, than it can be done cheaper.

going turbo is not something you should go in with and have a budget. think high and then come out lower in the end. it doesn't take someone wealthy to have, but it does take someone with discipline and dedication.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
if you don't plan on 10k at least, don't bother. you can probably get it done cheaper, but you will be hard pressed to. the kit isn't that expensive, but when you start adding in

tuning
fuel upgrades
suspension upgrades if you want
gauges
boost controller

who is installing, etc. there is more to it than just the parts. if he has everything else, than it can be done cheaper.

going turbo is not something you should go in with and have a budget. think high and then come out lower in the end. it doesn't take someone wealthy to have, but it does take someone with discipline and dedication.
2 things i dont have and somehow my project finished! lol I was about to rip my hair out after my cousin said he would need another thousand. lol

TRBO VNM

C H I N I said:
2 things i dont have and somehow my project finished! lol I was about to rip my hair out after my cousin said he would need another thousand. lol

:lol:

ok, more specific, discipline in saving money and not spending it before buying the kit and dedication to completing the project once you start. :-D

and right now on my new project, my dedication is wearing thin....very thin.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
:lol:

ok, more specific, discipline in saving money and not spending it before buying the kit and dedication to completing the project once you start. :-D

and right now on my new project, my dedication is wearing thin....very thin.
ill take your new project off your hands! Ill buy it for 20k cash or paypal... lol

TRBO VNM

C H I N I said:
ill take your new project off your hands! Ill buy it for 20k cash or paypal... lol

lol, it would be a steal for someone to pay me what I paid for it. if someone were crazy enough to offer me 45k for it when done, I might actually take it. but who they hell would do something like that.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
lol, it would be a steal for someone to pay me what I paid for it. if someone were crazy enough to offer me 45k for it when done, I might actually take it. but who they hell would do something like that.
depends what it comes with... I could always use another cobra! lol

TRBO VNM

C H I N I said:
depends what it comes with... I could always use another cobra! lol

it would come complete and done right. unlike I got it.

nitrous, hellion, MMR motor, everything I got. it will just run and make good hp/tq.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
HMMM ba...

Side note... I know you said 3 weeks.. Has it been 3 weeks yet??? lol Msd better get moving.

TRBO VNM

C H I N I said:
HMMM ba...

Side note... I know you said 3 weeks.. Has it been 3 weeks yet??? lol Msd better get moving.

nope. about a week. I actually was going to call and see whats up. try to get someone else on the phone.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
nope. about a week. I actually was going to call and see whats up. try to get someone else on the phone.
lol

Damn it seemed longer.. Just let me know because my paypal is waiting to make friends with your paypal. lol

TRBO VNM

C H I N I said:
lol

Damn it seemed longer.. Just let me know because my paypal is waiting to make friends with your paypal. lol

dude, that just sounds bad...:lol:

trust me, once I know I can order I will post up.

Users who are viewing this thread