how do you test a fuel pump with a meter

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
How many new threads are you going to start today?

People will help you but they aren't going to want to chase all your threads around. If you want help I suggest compiling all your problems and questions into ONE thread.

mws221987

Established Member

People will help you but they aren't going to want to chase all your threads around. If you want help I suggest compiling all your problems and questions into ONE thread.

I don't get any answers so I start a new thread

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
You need to show some patience. People here have jobs and lives outside of this forum. When they have time they will respond.

After all you are asking for free advice.

mws221987

Established Member

I know but I just bought this car and I really wanna get this beast running right

hotcobra03

Established Member
I know but I just bought this car and I really wanna get this beast running right

i dont know of anyone who just buys a car and pulls fuel tank for testing fuel pumps when the car runs???

you have 1000 other things that will cause your issue,,,along with a handfull of things that would blow this car up very easy,,,1 highspeed run with tune off could spell boom....

remember this car is almost 10yrs old,,,most of the guys have moved on,or like facebook,,only last a short time..

there are many guys who only visit once a week,,,so as said hold on and use the search function while waiting,,,odds are you will see a thread with your issue and answer

mws221987

Established Member
yea i wasnt at my computer when i was posting thoughs threads . i was just looking for a quick answer cause at the time i was in my shop working on the car :shrug:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Datalog the fuel pump duty cycle at WOT, compare it to the HP it put down to see if fuel delivery is the issue. Is rail pressure dropping under boost? Are you still running the stock fpdm? Twin GT's deliver more current than it can handle. A wire upgrade from the battery should also be done, I'm assuming this was all taken care of when the pumps were installed?

Users who are viewing this thread