How do BeyondQuarterMile???

Uncle Clem

Established Member
Originally posted by robiferretti
I have soo much on my plate right now, Between being on cable tv, to different weekend events and parties, then several track events lined up in june, all while setting up the running of the bulls! Its not easy (but fun).

There will be a run may 29th if any of you guys with fast cobra's are interested

What about people with fast Saleens, are they invited?? ;0)

Last edited:

robiferretti

Established Member
Originally posted by Uncle Clem
What about people with fast Saleens, are they invited?? ;0)

I am actually going to do a thing defining "fast" i am going to need 2-3 representatives from the mustang world. Will go head to had with some crazy cars. We are setting up a standing mile track on a closed down airforce base we are going to use for filming too. Whats done to the saleen? send pictures to [email protected]

I think i am going to use a good looking hihgly modified "saleen/roush/cobra R" something of that nature then a stock GT. to cover the mustang crowd, i'll let you guys know what cars i need when we sort everything out.

Also the next dvd is not going to have very much music, these are just internet teaser video's (doesn't require much editing)

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by robiferretti
I am actually going to do a thing defining "fast" i am going to need 2-3 representatives from the mustang world. Will go head to had with some crazy cars. We are setting up a standing mile track on a closed down airforce base we are going to use for filming too. Whats done to the saleen? send pictures to [email protected]

I think i am going to use a good looking hihgly modified "saleen/roush/cobra R" something of that nature then a stock GT. to cover the mustang crowd, i'll let you guys know what cars i need when we sort everything out.

Also the next dvd is not going to have very much music, these are just internet teaser video's (doesn't require much editing)
Rob, I'd probably be willing to help out. See my sig for my car and mods

EDIT:: Sig won't show up even with the box checked. Anyway, I have a 03 Cobra with a cat-back and CAI. 2.93 pulley will be on shortly. Dyno'd at 422 rwhp and 391 trq.

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Great Video Rob! We used to watch the DVD all the time last semester. Awesome cars for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread