How do BeyondQuarterMile???

SaleenSR

Established Member
How do the guys in BeyondtheQuarter GET TO DRIVE THOSE NEW LAMBOS???????????????????????????? Are they RICH or something? They showed the preview of the 2 DVD and it there was a manson in the background. Plus the three Enzos????:eek: :eek: :eek:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
4 Enzo's - watch it again ;-)

I believe they "borrow" the cars for the videos. They don't own them.

PM robiferretti and ask him :)

robiferretti

Established Member
LOL since you started a thread i'll make it worthy of staying open by giving a picture story.

The only 2 cars that are not personally owned are these two
light.jpg

We used those for the NY autoshow Fantasy photo shoot we do every year (hence the reason the cars have no plates)
fantasyphoto.jpg

All the other cars are privately owned:
Jon's BPU F-40
jon.jpg

Roger's supra 750rwhp gus's 525 rwhp 996TT and Oscar's Diablo SV
gas2.jpg

I run an event called the running of the bulls which attracts a lot of exotic cars out. Pictures from last year include
oscar's SV, alex VT roadster and sal's SV
lambos.jpg

Bobby's 6.0
orange.jpg

These are pictures from a BBQ held in morristown the 4 enzo's surprised us too. there was also an f-40, f-50, 288GTO, etc
550s.jpg

exotics.jpg

enzos.jpg

etc etc....i have tons of pictures and hours upon hours of video. I am just glad people enjoy watching us have fun. Its rare people get to watch these cars get the crap beat out of them, and considering i bought about 10 street racing DVD's and its been all honda's and crap i decided to make my own videos. Its to show that the guys who like, and buy these cars, drive them and have fun like everyone else on the road.(just at higher speeds)

By the way: I plan on video taping a test drive I am expecting to get at pocono with Lamborghini's offical test driver Valentino Balbone next month, that should be a wild ride! I'll post it up afterwards

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
nice reply... that's all I can say, I give props to whoever truely worked hard for those sik rides.

SaleenSR

Established Member
Thank you for your reply. It looks like your moving towards the wright direction. It must be nice to meet soo many people with exotic automobiles, and DRIVE them. Which I will have to say, I ENVY YOU! Thanks again for replying.:)

robiferretti

Established Member
I have soo much on my plate right now, Between being on cable tv, to different weekend events and parties, then several track events lined up in june, all while setting up the running of the bulls! Its not easy (but fun).

There will be a run may 29th if any of you guys with fast cobra's are interested

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Oooooooooo, that means that all you guys with slow Cobras can take a hike. :p

Wow, Rob's a busy busy guy. :beer:

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by robiferretti
I have soo much on my plate right now, Between being on cable tv, to different weekend events and parties, then several track events lined up in june, all while setting up the running of the bulls! Its not easy (but fun).

There will be a run may 29th if any of you guys with fast cobra's are interested
I'm interested.

Question....if I don't do like 100 mph on theses runs, will I find myself all alone? :cryying:

vipergts281

Established Member

And viper you wont get lost, but you wont have any fun either :)
you'll actually be the guy that gets pulled over cause everyone calls the police on us!
Hah, figures. They'll pull the slowest guy over. :(

And I don't have a bazillion dollars to not care if I get pulled over.

Anyone need a passenger? :-D

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I didn't think it could get any better than the "mischief" guys. I guess I was way wrong !! Keep it up! I'll be at your level someday..

03CobraBro

Established Member
all while setting up the running of the bulls! Its not easy (but fun).

You set that up??? How many years has it been going? I heard about it a few years back. Man thats pretty damn cool. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread