How did you spend your lovely saturday?

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Other than changing the oil in my cobra and the contour, I installed these:

brembo1.jpg

brembo2.jpg

Brembo 4 piston calipers, Goodridge G-Stop braided lines, stock rotors.

--Matt

verbal

Established Member
I installed my catback and proceded to beat on the Cobra all day long. Scared a lot of people too. Man is thing loud at WOT.

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
I haven't really had a chance to slam on them, but the normal braking feels stronger.

--Matt

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Washed my cars and currently putting a coat of Zaino on the Cobra. Really a great day outside...and tomorrow's going to be even nicer.

Matt, Brembos looking good!

TRBO VNM

worked on my stereo, installed John's springs and installed Mike's JLT RAI and magnaflow catback and have another friends gauged half done. will finish them tomorrow. also replacing a brake line in the blazer tomorrow.

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
:thumbsup: Watched Jason install my springs. Looks awesome and handles a lot better. THANKS Jason!!! You freakin rock!

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
jbp99cobra said:
:thumbsup: Watched Jason install my springs. Looks awesome and handles a lot better. THANKS Jason!!! You freakin rock!

Which spings did you put on? Did it change the height at all? Got pics?

TRBO VNM

jbp99cobra said:

glad you are happy man. I am just here to help.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Looks nice Matt, mind if I ask how much they set you back?

I'm looking forward to hearing everyones new exhaust at the AR Mod Day.

Looks like alot of you were busy Saturday.

predator

Established Member
I have two boys so I had to work activities around them most of the day. I still had the opportunity to get my track tires mounted and balanced and back in the trailer, clean out my garage from the recent thrashing....just so I could find tools again, inspect my new clutch setup that I just received, work a little on the IRS I am putting together and a bunch of other small items. :banana:

Today will be more of the same! :thumbsup:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Thanks Jason!!

Yeah Jason installed the JLT RAI and Magnaflow Catback...and it sounds awesome! I had a grin on my face from ear to ear all the way home! I can only imagine when I get the X-pipe and Magnapacs installed...I will probably break my cheek bones smiling so hard!!!

Jason..again Thanks!!!

Last edited:

dakota318

Banned
Went out sat night to see if there was anything going on around Northen Parkway, 70 or Liberty Rd.... not a damn thing. Doesnt matter, I havent even had this thing a week yet. Dont want to try and start learning how to launch it untill I get the diff brace on anyway. Its been dead for a while now around there, is it just the winter, or is there a different spot that everyone has migrated to?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I jumped on mine last night..in my apartment parking lot..just to listen to the exhaust one more time...what do you know..the dreaded wheel hop showed up. Not good at all guess I will have to address that soon..

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Blak92 said:
Its been dead for a while now around there, is it just the winter, or is there a different spot that everyone has migrated to?
Not dead...there's just a lot of snakes in partial hibernation right now. Come on up to Amazon on the 26th and you'll get a nice taste of Cobras! Congrats on the getting the 03. I don't know if you're aware of it or not, but the DGG's are by far the fastest ones!

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Here's a couple more pics. I had to adjust the driver's side brake line. Full left turns rubbed the tire on the line a bit.

brembo3.jpg

brembo4.jpg

After that I decided to perform some tests... They are definitly stronger than the stock PBRs. And the fade out is nearly gone.

Ken, $500 for the calipers plus a carbon fiber seat..

Users who are viewing this thread