How come when I post things for sale they never post?

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
It's hit and miss. Sometimes things post a day or so later, most of the time, not at all. Happen to anyone else?

I post in the Market section under 'Terminator parts for sale'.

What gives?

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Are the parts you're selling Terminator specific or could they be used on other modular powered Cobras?

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
I understand the approval aspect.

But they still don't post. And yes most of it is Terminator specific.

BTW, I checked all areas, still not posted.

wilderyzed

Established Member
This happens to me alot I end up selling the parts on other forums if they dont list its a pain they hardly get approved and idk why its terminator specific parts

TRBO VNM

OP, I understand. I am trying to sell/trade my turbo kit which is terminator specific and i tried posting it a few days ago and it still isn't there. I pm'ed mods and haven't heard back. I don't understand.

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
I knew I could'nt be the only one.

I have a small pile of stuff I know fellow Terminator owners would like to have.

Selling here is quicker than ebay.

KB281JD

Established Member
Totally happens to me too! And they still have never showed up. Hopefully a mod can step in and explain....

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
OP, I understand. I am trying to sell/trade my turbo kit which is terminator specific and i tried posting it a few days ago and it still isn't there. I pm'ed mods and haven't heard back. I don't understand.

TURBO VNM.....your kit/thread DID post....i looked at the add myself yesterday. just lettin ya know =]

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
I posted in this forum some stuff for sale.

It got moved to the Market section like I hoped it would, and already some of it is gone.

I don't want to push it, but sometimes you gotta grab the Schnauzer by its beard...

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
Same thing has been happening to me in the last week or so, trying to sell things. I've also been trying to leave feedback on two transactions I've had here, and it always says there's an error. Anyone else having trouble leaving feedback?

Users who are viewing this thread