How come the Big Ten(11) sucks?

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
LOL@the Rocky Top retard. Keep sucking that SEC hind tit. One day you'll be talked about with the likes of Alabama and Michigan. Well no, probably not. Sucks to be you!

45-17

And Mississippi State put 52 with 42 unanswered on your ass. You need to STFU, even your Commissioner knows you're shit...and wants YOU to be getting a new coach.

Hows that Starkville Mississippi ass taste?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Yes...your program is in shambles and has been for years.

Here's a couple numbers for you...2002 45-17

And go find a coach...would you...maybe you can lead the Big 10.11.12 again some day...

And I'll take Peyton as a player and a person in both college and Pro ANYDAY over Woodson. So would anyone who understands football.

And once again...how's that Starkville Mississippi ass taste?

Agreed. LOL MSU 52 Michigan 14. I'd be hiding right now.

:uh oh:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
LOL@the Rocky Top retard. Keep sucking that SEC hind tit. One day you'll be talked about with the likes of Alabama and Michigan. Well no, probably not. Sucks to be you!

Seriously? Michigan has had a great tradition, but it's been a decade since anyone was worried about them. Bama continues to be a force.

Any coach stupid enough to leave a succesful program to go to Michigan deserves their fate.:beer:

And how is it that 5 OSU players are suspended NEXT YEAR, but can play in the bowl game, but Ridley for LSU is suspended for the bowl game for an acedemic violation? Sounds fishy. Luckily we just have to play A&M.

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
45-17

And Mississippi State put 52 with 42 unanswered on your ass. You need to STFU, even your Commissioner knows you're shit...and wants YOU to be getting a new coach.

You have a losing record. You lost to a basketball school. You have the gayest fight song in the country. You are a 2nd tier program and always will be. You may leave now.

TAF

Established Member
You have a losing record. You lost to a basketball school. You have the gayest fight song in the country. You are a 2nd tier program and always will be. You may leave now.

We have a coach...and a staff..and some excellent recruits...a resurgent program.

Little Blew's got jack-shit of ANY of the 4 listed above.

Little Blew got raped and left on the side of the road 52 - 14.

Just like Tennesse did to Little Blew in '02 45 - 17 (you got to hear Rocky Top a LOT that day).

GTFO and I'll let you know when you can come back in here LOSER!

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
... One day you'll be talked about with the likes of Alabama...

It already is. Example: What's the best thing to ever come out of Tennessee? 65 south:rolling:

Tennessee is historically the second best team in the SEC and the team that Coach Bryant hated the most. I hate Auburn...but I at least equally hate orange, ugly hound dogs, those gay little muskets, game board endzones, and I'm glad that corn won't grow on rocky top...I hope they starve.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
We have a coach...and a staff..and some excellent recruits...a resurgent program.

Little Blew's got jack-shit of ANY of the 4 listed above.

Little Blew got raped and left on the side of the road 52 - 14.

Just like Tennesse did to Little Blew in '02 45 - 17 (you got to hear Rocky Top a LOT that day).

GTFO and I'll let you know when you can come back in here LOSER!

You have jack shit except for a losing record. The only reason Tennessee got a peep of attention was because of the controversial Kiffin hiring and even he saw what a shithole it was and bailed. Back to your losing record and obscurity ole Rocky Top.

TAF

Established Member
It already is. Example: What's the best thing to ever come out of Tennessee? 65 south:rolling:

Tennessee is historically the second best team in the SEC and the team that Coach Bryant hated the most. I hate Auburn...but I at least equally hate orange, ugly hound dogs, those gay little muskets, game board endzones, and I'm glad that corn won't grow on rocky top...I hope they starve.

See...I'm advanced in age...so therefore...I hate Florida & Georgia...but I HATE Alabama.

Just remember...The Bear said...

"People think I'm the greatest damn coach in the world," said the great Bear Bryant, "but Neyland taught me everything I know."

The Bear coached against Bob Neyland's Tennessee teams seven times and never beat him. "I never beat him," he said, "but I learned a lot from playing him."

statue.jpg

TAF

Established Member
You have jack shit except for a losing record. The only reason Tennessee got a peep of attention was because of the controversial Kiffin hiring and even he saw what a shithole it was and bailed. Back to your losing record and obscurity ole Rocky Top.

STFU...

You better hope Harbaugh wants to coach your mess of a program...or go back after The Mad Hatter

Mayo5

Established Member
How in the hell do they have 2 teams in the BCS if they suck?

Because the Big10 conference is a huge bitch that won't have a championship game to determine one winner.

Wisconsin already got beat by TCU. Ohio State will lose to Arkansas next.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Because the Big10 conference is a huge bitch that won't have a championship game to determine one winner.

Wisconsin already got beat by TCU. Ohio State will lose to Arkansas next.

1. The conference champion gets an automatic bid. The other is an at large bid. Arkansas didn't play for the SEC Championship and they're in a BCS bowl. Good argument.

2. We'll have a championship game starting next year, not that it matters.

3. TCU is a very good team.

mcdover

Established Member
Wisconsin knows.

I'd just like to use this time to point and laugh at the ACC as well. How does Stanford's asshole taste?

That's my point. Wisconsin is a nobody. They play in a weak conference and can only beat the other teams in their conference. Beating a Big 10 team is nothing to hang your hat on, everybody's doing it.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
That's my point. Wisconsin is a nobody. They play in a weak conference and can only beat the other teams in their conference. Beating a Big 10 team is nothing to hang your hat on, everybody's doing it.

And yet they were rated #5. Are you saying that there are only 3 decent teams this year?

How do you know TCU is not legit? How do you know they would not beat bama, ou, or standford?

mcdover

Established Member
I'm not rehashing the whole argument for a 3rd time. Go read the other threads. Wisconsin is a very good team.

That got beat by a second rate team, from a second rate conference.

And yet they were rated #5. Are you saying that there are only 3 decent teams this year?

How do you know TCU is not legit? How do you know they would not beat bama, ou, or standford?

A better question is, how do I know they are? They played NOBODY all year. Their signature regular season win was against Utah. Everybody else they played were glorified high school teams. Now they go and beat Wisconsin, and everybody wants to say TCU is legit because of that one game, just like all the Boise State goobers who hyped the crap outta them......until they were exposed by Nevada. Do you think Alabama would've lost to Nevada? What about Stanford? Hell no! But Boise did and they beat TCU last year. Basically, TCU's body of work is not impressive at all. They had a good bowl game, that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread