How can i siphon my fuel out???

lilb_svt

Established Member
I need to siphon the gas out of my tank, but cant get to it with a siphon. :shrug::loser:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Best way to do it is to turn it on its side and j/k.I think almost all newer vehicles have some sort of thing in the filler necks to prevent siphoning!

Venom_nitrous

Established Member
Best way to do it is to turn it on its side and j/k.I think almost all newer vehicles have some sort of thing in the filler necks to prevent siphoning!

I just used thin 1/8 hose. It is sold as hose for fridge ice makers. It is thin and rigid enough to force in there. Takes a few stabs to get it in there, but it does go. Takes a while to siphon it all out, but it is an easy way.

lilb_svt

Established Member
I just used thin 1/8 hose. It is sold as hose for fridge ice makers. It is thin and rigid enough to force in there. Takes a few stabs to get it in there, but it does go. Takes a while to siphon it all out, but it is an easy way.

cool thanks.:rockon:

MVD

Established Member

That is not possible. There is an enclosed screen over the end of the filler neck. If you forced a tube down into the gas tank then you pushed it through/tore the screen.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Did you get bad gas? Interesting, never heard about draining it at the fuel rail...good to know

Users who are viewing this thread