How about an official norcal Shelby sighting thread?

ZIMxxZUM

M0NST3RZoftheM1DW4Y
Established Member
Let me think..every car event (say car cruise) that I have been apart of has mostly 03-04 Cobras. I am usually the only Shelby, but the last couple of times I've seen older (like 08-09 Shelbys) in the group. Still....Shelbys were outnumbered 10-1 in most cases with 94-04 cobras taking even more space then the GT/5.0s.... I guess it could be the group. If you have ever participated in a cruise or rideout with SVT or say even CalFords...what do you see mostly...Shelbys or the older cobras?????LOL...:rolling:

Okay...put it this way..read the norcal "cobra sighting" thread and tell me how many times a Shelby is mentioned..2-3 times and there are like 5-6 pages to that thread...!:burnout:

Thats because terminators aren't 60k+

you guys seem to see a lot more Shelbys up there than in so cal. I hardly see Shelbys

Last edited:

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
Nice one today..because it looked exactly like mine. It was a black PP car in the Safeway parking lot in Fremont CA. This is probably the only other '13 or '14 Shelby in my area so it was great to see one and especially the same color as mine (not sure if it has the track pack, but it did have the pp parts like the wheels and the recaros).:banana:

Wondering if it is member here...

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Well, technically speaking Ford did produce 80,161 Cobra Mustangs (including the R's and the 100 that went Australia) over a 11 year period. That's 37,805 more than the late model Shelby's. :thumbsup:
Edit: I'd like to add that Ford sold 2,929 more Cobra's in 2003 than in 2007.
I wonder how many active Cobra's are there now vs Shelby. Everyday there are more Cobra getting wrecked vs Shelby's. Shelby's and any Cobra year are rare around me.
Not to offend anyone but I usually think of 03-04 Cobras -- sorry. I see way more GT500's here than any year Cobra. No pissing match here..... :)
Normally I would feel offended but considering that I have one of the lowest production with one of the rare Cobra colors, I take none lol :beer:

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
Saw a 13/14 Sterling Gray with black stripes this morning in the north highlands/sac area near hwy 80. Would have been better had I been in mine but I was in my daily driver since it was raining (have yet to drive my shelby in the rain :-D).

Last edited:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
So this is the official thread? Because the title suggests that this a discussion about having a official thread. Just wondering

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
So this is the official thread? Because the title suggests that this a discussion about having a official thread. Just wondering

If I knew how to change the title I would call it the official Shelby sighting thread:beer:.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I saw and will see again real soon an 07 GT500, white, late model GT500 wheels and 750+ RWHP.

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
I see a white '11/'12 stripe delete SVTPP in San Ramon once in a while. Then, there's a white with blue stripe '07-'09 that I've seen around Dublin a couple times.

Users who are viewing this thread