How about a OC Meet This weekend?

SRT Handz

Banned
since this is my last week of summer i would really like to have a little mustang get together. A place for us to just talk about our cars and hang out. Enjoy our mustangs. I was thinking the Saturday or Sunday. So, lets get a list going and see who wants to go.

I was thinking

Date: Sunday 8/28 7:30 PM
Time: 7:30
Place: Best Buy Parking Lot in Tustin Market Place. Jamboree exit off the 5 Freeway

Maybe a cruise after if we want.

So who is interested?

1. SRT Handz - 98' Lazer Red GT

Last edited:

02zealot

Jesus is the only way, truth and life - John 14:6
Established Member
I am more than down if we can get some people together. I live on Sand Canyon/Alton and I'm very close to the Tustin Marketplace.

You can count me in if some more people want to cruise. 7:30 AM or PM?

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
SRT Handz said:
since this is my last week of summer i would really like to have a little mustang get together. A place for us to just talk about our cars and hang out. Enjoy our mustangs. I was thinking the Saturday or Sunday. So, lets get a list going and see who wants to go.

I was thinking

Date: Sunday 8/28 7:30
Time: 7:30
Place: Best Buy Parking Lot in Tustin Market Place. Jamboree exit off the 5 Freeway

Maybe a cruise after if we want.

So who is interested?

WHATS UP BIIIACH!!!!! :rockon:
dude good luck man these guys don't come out unless its something big, but Im down and if you want I can call a few car clubs and friends you know :thumbsup: give me call man later :p

1. SRT Handz - 98' Lazer Red GT
2. MR PAIN -99 COBRA

:fart:

SRT Handz

Banned
yeah suriously, lets make this an All american get together. GM, Ford Mopar. Doesnt Matter. Just just hang out, Share tips, and talk cars. I wanna have at least 5 people. I know i am gonna bring like 3 so people get going

SRT Handz

Banned
well i am gonna bring to more peeps and so is MR. Pain so if u think u are gonna go throw your name on the list.

I have to see everyone there.

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
SRT Handz said:
well i am gonna bring to more peeps and so is MR. Pain so if u think u are gonna go throw your name on the list.

I have to see everyone there.

on sunday night their will be a few (10) mustangs meeting up and they want us to join them so maybe we can do that :shrug:

:pop: btw how did you do your sig. I cant figure out how to post pics....f*ck :mj:

SRT Handz

Banned
Ok lets Make this for Sure

Its gonna be this sunday at 7:30 PM

Location is the Best Buy in the Tustin market Place off the 5 freeway at the Jamboree Exit

Its right before the irvine spectrum if nyou are comming from north OC or LA Area.

I will be there a little early so you will see a Lazer Red SN-95 GT (My car) :rockon:

I know that sometimes there is a Euro meet in the same center so maybe we can scar some of them :rollseyes

Lets just have fun and enjoy our cars

see everyone there!!!

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
svtvtx said:
If Igotyofire is going to go then you can count me in.

If Ifotyofire and svtvtx is going you can count me in.
The monotony... :coolman:

02zealot

Jesus is the only way, truth and life - John 14:6
Established Member
SRT Handz said:
I know that sometimes there is a Euro meet in the same center so maybe we can scar some of them :rollseyes
It won't be on a Sunday night. The Evo crew meets at Tustin Marketplace on Wednesday nights at 7, the Audi/VW guys meet on most Thursday nights at 7 and domestics, Bimmer's and Evo's/STi's usually meet up on the same Thursday night. I'm there all the time. :D

If Big Rob's going, I'll be there. JK..I'll be there anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread