Houston live stock rodeo

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member

tenor.gif

Bensin

Established Member
Thanks Bra. Now go put your tinfoil hat on. Unless your 80 with respiratory issues.
Was my opinion also until the they released this info today. 620 are registrated infected in Norway of a population of 5.3 mil. 219 registrated just today! 2 out of 3 are men. Average age of all are 46 years! Shit is real.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Was my opinion also until the they released this info today. 620 are registrated infected in Norway of a population of 5.3 mil. 219 registrated just today! 2 out of 3 are men. Average age of all are 46 years! Shit is real.

Expert on the Joe Rogan show yesterday which I posted in politics forum says most of the new deaths in Italy are people with average age's in their 40's. They predict conservatively in the US 96,000,000 cases, 48 million hospitalizations and 480,000 deaths.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Expert on the Joe Rogan show yesterday which I posted in politics forum says most of the new deaths in Italy are people with average age's in their 40's. They predict conservatively in the US 96,000,000 cases, 48 million hospitalizations and 480,000 deaths.
Whose they?

also over how many years? Because over 5 years the regular flu has those same numbers.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Whose they?

also over how many years? Because over 5 years the regular flu has those same numbers.

This guy, and he is talking about months, not years:

"Michael Osterholm is an internationally recognized expert in infectious disease epidemiology. He is Regents Professor, McKnight Presidential Endowed Chair in Public Health, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, a professor in the Technological Leadership Institute, College of Science and Engineering, and an adjunct professor in the Medical School, all at the University of Minnesota"

I take no sides in this, but when someone with such creds that has worked for R and D says such things, I have to listen.

Bensin

Established Member
Yeah had almost none cases then some came back from winter vacation in Northern Italy 2 weeks ago and BOOM! Today its fase 2. They cant back trace the virus of the infected so its live free in the population and suddenly its speak of closeing travels and borders. But only speak. There wil be deaths everyone know that, but none speak loud about it. The hospitals dont have a capacity for a pandemic. Would not be assosiated with "those" countries so the goverment hoped for the best beeing tolerant and open, but got the worst. The people dont laugh about "those" asian and eastern european countries now and the rulers keep quiet.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
This guy, and he is talking about months, not years:

"Michael Osterholm is an internationally recognized expert in infectious disease epidemiology. He is Regents Professor, McKnight Presidential Endowed Chair in Public Health, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, a professor in the Technological Leadership Institute, College of Science and Engineering, and an adjunct professor in the Medical School, all at the University of Minnesota"

I take no sides in this, but when someone with such creds that has worked for R and D says such things, I have to listen.

I ain't takin' no lip off no damn Golden Gopher, I'll tell ya that much.

Users who are viewing this thread