House for sale next to Playboy Mansion

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
About a third of those 80k members are cool and actually post.

If this was serious, I would throw in my $1,000.00 in a heartbeat.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
It sounds like fun, at first. But pretty soon you would get tired of the old guy next door always knocking on the door wanting to know if he can hang out with SVTP a while, always borrowing SVTP's KY-filled pool, always wanting to drive one of the Terminators. The only way to get rid of him is to annouce you are going to change the oil on a Cobra, and can he lend a hand? And it's all, "You know, I'd love to, but I gotta get back to my girls, you know?"

Jim Snover

So if the whole SVT community pooled their money together we could buy the house next to the Playboy Mansion and make it a SVT Performance weekend retreat...........

Home next to Playboy mansion selling for 28M dlrs

BoneStock02

Regular Unleaded Member
Established Member
It sounds like fun, at first. But pretty soon you would get tired of the old guy next door always knocking on the door wanting to know if he can hang out with SVTP a while, always borrowing SVTP's KY-filled pool, always wanting to drive one of the Terminators. The only way to get rid of him is to annouce you are going to change the oil on a Cobra, and can he lend a hand? And it's all, "You know, I'd love to, but I gotta get back to my girls, you know?"

Jim Snover

We can give him my GT, that will keep him occupied for a while (until he realizes it's so damn slow) After that we'll have to bring in the dancing bananas :banana::banana::banana:

Users who are viewing this thread